RPGM Adventure of Sakura and her blind master [v0.1] [Calibean11]

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Ion.TemUS

Jun 8, 2017
I got some constructive feedback djdjdj182 :

- The setup/scenario sounds great, it has a lot of potential
- The art looks ok, especially for your first project
- If it's still possible and its not too expensive, look into maybe using a newer RPGM-version so features like skip dialogue, fast walking, interactions, etc. are easier to do and the screen is bigger. It would probably help you get a lot more people interested
- I think you need to dial back on the support stuff. Early access is really neat, but make sure its not too espensive for people, especially since your project is still new and you have no reputation yet as a game creator
- Definitely try to reduce walking times and include as much interactive stuff as you can, cause variety is important and grind (combat grind or just walking too much and too long) will kill people's interest.

I heard there will be NTR but not with Sakura and her master? I assume that means Sakura and the Master have a father/daughter or sensei/pupil relationship with is really neat. It would be quite enticing to have the NTR be involving Sakura, but even without there is a lot of cool things. Just a shame, cause the potential is huge when it comes to someone blind not actually being able to recognize NTR happening. Either way, Id be very interested in the characters that Sakura meets along the way, which stereotypes do you include as possible antagonists?

This game has potential, but like I said, dialing back the money part a bit (im not saying do everything for free, Im saying don't make it too expensive so early. You can still raise prices if what you are doing is good and people love it. And maybe the engine thing, if you can switch definitely try to.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ifllslonly

Toonzie

May 23, 2019
The art is really good! Similar to fleeting Iris/Alansya Chronicle (y)

One thing left for me is to check the storyline, and game mechanics, if i find it good, i'll check your patreon

Bjorkinstein

Feb 23, 2019
Walking simulator and scene collector w/ no sprint button, no dialogue skip, and the slowest cutscenes I've ever seen? I'm falling asleep here...

aifman7

Oct 25, 2017
It's 0.1 bro :cry::cry::cry:

bad typing

this version now is about 40mins!
I don't play games this early in their development cycle but I'm excited to see where you take this project. The "blind master" thing is a new idea that I haven't seen used in RPGM games before, so I'm looking forward to seeing what you do with that.

Try not to let the negativity here on F95 bring you down too much, to me it looks like you've put some decent work into this demo compared to a lot of the low effort stuff that gets thrown together here and abandoned immediately. Stick with it, get a few more versions under your belt and stay committed to finishing your project and I think you'll have a decent little first H-game under your belt.

Best advice I can give is not to let your game's scope get out of proportion. That's the biggest thing that I see causing so many new H-games to be abandoned, developers get a million different ideas and try to incorporate them all, which results in a big mess of tons of different incomplete things instead of a streamlined game. Plan your game out, including which major scenes and plot points you want to hit. Most importantly, plan out an an ending. You don't need to go into the nitty gritty details, just get a good rough draft in place for yourself to reference.

The #1 thing that causes good H-game devs to flounder in my opinion is feature creep and poor planning. Start smaller, make your main goal to finish the project. You can always add more content after a game is complete, but more importantly you'll be so much better at creating H-games after having one already under your belt (accidental pun, but I'm keeping it).

Good luck dev!

Last edited:
Reactions: Ifllslonly

djdjdj182

Aug 1, 2020
Isnt that The Curse of Pleasure just with a different name?
honestly what i am truly inspired was scale garden's game.

Curse of pleasure and my game use the same FREE resources from the rpg maker.

That is why people might think like that ..

Everything is different except that.

story, sprites etc.

djdjdj182

Aug 1, 2020
Walking simulator and scene collector w/ no sprint button, no dialogue skip, and the slowest cutscenes I've ever seen? I'm falling asleep here...
i will put some sprint button soon!

scene collector is pretty soon for now so i didn't add it, i will do soon tho!!

May 30, 2017
honestly what i am truly inspired was scale garden's game.

Curse of pleasure and my game use the same FREE resources from the rpg maker.

That is why people might think like that ..

Everything is different except that.

story, sprites etc.
hope youre not milking like the creator of curse of pleasure lol.

Ion.TemUS

Jun 8, 2017
*develop update 1*
*give it to patrons immediately*
*develop next update 2*
*update 1 releases for public, update 2 releases for patrons*

Trooyan

Dec 27, 2018
RGSS-RTP Standard not found.

Error. Has anyone had this problem and can help?

ok, problem solved ...

Duifer

Oct 16, 2017
Alright please use a modern engine, the window is so small. Also cut down on text, i play these games to jack off, not read a novel. The art is great (despite being so small) and i love corruption games.

LexiTV

Jan 24, 2018
I dislike that we only get 2 lewd scenes and the dev has no prior games listed... but still everything is directly behind a pay wall (Patreon and there is even a fucking DLC planned even though those games usuallly take many years to finish??)
I have to agree with some people here. It looks like a scam.
Anyway I hope I am proven wrong.

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes