RPGM Adventure of Sakura and Her Blind Master [v0.3] [Calibean11]

3.30 star(s) 11 Votes

Alpha21

Sep 15, 2019
I like the game and the artwork but I hope it wont be a slow burn till we get some actual h scenes , you missed so many chances for good h-scenes that wont affect the corruption like the blind man giving her a massage .

Reactions: Jaja2916

djdjdj182

Aug 1, 2020
okay thank you is there also male routes?
I am thinking of it! Like blind master's POV.
But it's not soon . like later version.

How was the game? Did you enjoy it? i want to hear your opinion.
Yeah many bros point out the slow pace story.
But i think it is necessary for the perfect corruption.
I don't want to waste Sakura character just on H scenes..

Reactions: Jaja2916

ailandir

Oct 8, 2017
Played until the end of the update, the game screen just freezes with the 'to be continuted' announcement, luckily i saved before the last scene which is a pretty long one.

I agree with the dev. I think slower paced corruption games are more fun than having a presumably 'pure' protagonist just turn into a slut within the first 5 minutes of playing, it just doesn't make for a credible story usually.

+ slower paced corruption
+ good artwork so far
+ story is okay, not groundbreaking but certainly not as careless as some of the JRPGs that get posted here

- dialogue can be a bit much at times, no fast-forward button in the game yet (repairman quest, fashion designer event are offenders)
- some parts could use some proofreading, but it wasn't really an issue overall

All in all this game looks promising, especially if you enjoyed the style of Curse of Pleasure. Reminded me a lot of that when i saw the artwork & way of storytelling actually.
It's only the 0.2 version and the dev made it a point to lay the groundwork for the story before implementing too many H-scenes, so the content is a bit thin but if you can keep to your planned schedule of updates every 4-6weeks this would resolve itself quickly.

Good job so far (y)

Jaja2916

Apr 16, 2024
I really liked the fashion guy because he tricked sakura into wearing lewd outfit and doing poses without showing his pervert emotions he will wait until he corrupt her more . I would like to see other simillar characters who are smart like the fashion guy maybe add one stupid guy who is always trying to do lewd things to sakura by blackmailing her .

3.30 star(s) 11 Votes