RPGM Adventure of Sakura and Her Blind Master [v0.3] [Calibean11]

3.30 star(s) 11 Votes

Castbelt

Apr 29, 2018
Yes of course!
We are working on it always!
We will release next version for donators next week, and it will be released at public soon also!
Thanks for your kind words.
You very much need to add a button to skip dialogue, like holding CTRL or something. I'm not trying to sound mean because I know you're trying to make something special but I spent an hour spamming C and got nothing out of this. There is an extremely excessive amount of dialogue and not much happens. There is also way too much "pausing" when it comes to animations being played, like someone knocking/answering a door.

The entire repairman scene was also completely unnecessary and tediously long. I'm also not sure why her breasts seem to have their own heartbeat but them wobbling and making a noise every 5 seconds is also just annoying.

It reminds me of Sangeki of Gear but holy Jesus balls does it need a tremendous amount of cleanup/polish.

djdjdj182

Aug 1, 2020
You very much need to add a button to skip dialogue, like holding CTRL or something. I'm not trying to sound mean because I know you're trying to make something special but I spent an hour spamming C and got nothing out of this. There is an extremely excessive amount of dialogue and not much happens. There is also way too much "pausing" when it comes to animations being played, like someone knocking/answering a door.

The entire repairman scene was also completely unnecessary and tediously long. I'm also not sure why her breasts seem to have their own heartbeat but them wobbling and making a noise every 5 seconds is also just annoying.

It reminds me of Sangeki of Gear but holy Jesus balls does it need a tremendous amount of cleanup/polish.
thanks for your great advice.

those are actually the criticsm that i've been always facing while developing this games.

i don't think you are just trying to be mean. those are actual problem in my game.

i appriciate.

i am aware of that, and I've been trying to start removing the unnecessary dialogues.

Since now the sakura's slow corruption is starting, there will be more lots of great H scenes in the future.

Stay tune! thanksbro

Jaja2916

Apr 16, 2024
After playing version 0.3 I have to say the game is amazing . You guys should give it a try even if the game doesn't have combat it's still satisfying to play because of the story. The npcs you interact with are full of mystery that you can't predict what they will do to sakura. The h scenes are so good you can see the passion of the art style instead of using Ai which shows developer hard work .

Bestigger

Jul 25, 2024
Anyone know how far this game goes so far? Thinking of checking it out but might just wait on it.
Not very far, it's a slow burn game. I'd give it at least 3-4 more months before playing. It's looking like it'll turn out pretty good though, if you like tease-heavy games like Curse of Pleasure and such.

Reactions: Jaja2916

shang.io

Dec 10, 2023
What a terrible demo. If you're going to trap the player in looooonnnng dialogues, make the game in Renpy. It literally is walk, get stuck in long and slow dialogue, then repeat.

djdjdj182

Aug 1, 2020
Was this original plan changed?

View attachment 4020271
Sorry for making you waiting..! and i really appriciate for your interest.
honeystly, i've been planned it just like that. and Things went everything smooth.
butSince i decided to put more contents on V.04, it has been 1 week delayed.

It is not delayed for being lazy ..!
I've been developing the game whole time.

I try to release V.03 and V.04 at same time, so... yeah..

I really appriciate your attention!

Being patience will be rewarded. thx!! have great day vergiI !

3.30 star(s) 11 Votes