RPGM Adventure of Sakura and Her Blind Master [v0.3] [Calibean11]

3.30 star(s) 11 Votes

lemaro

May 11, 2021
Sorry for making you waiting..! and i really appriciate for your interest.
honeystly, i've been planned it just like that. and Things went everything smooth.
butSince i decided to put more contents on V.04, it has been 1 week delayed.

It is not delayed for being lazy ..!
I've been developing the game whole time.

I try to release V.03 and V.04 at same time, so... yeah..

I really appriciate your attention!

Being patience will be rewarded. thx!! have great day vergiI !
Thank you for being so active here :)

When is public release of 0.4? I am wondering whether to play 0.3 now or wait for 0.4

Templar Knight

Feb 2, 2018
Greetings, before i download, two questions : how is the sandbox implemented in this game ? Are there scenes that can be repeated in game or do the scenes only happen once ?

djdjdj182

Aug 1, 2020
Greetings, before i download, two questions : how is the sandbox implemented in this game ? Are there scenes that can be repeated in game or do the scenes only happen once ?
hello!
You can press Sun icon button to start the game! (but you need download resources(it is in zip file. it is not harmful at all and it takes only 3 mins))
each event has 3 scenes !

Lasucrom

Aug 27, 2018
hello!
You can press Sun icon button to start the game! (but you need download resources(it is in zip file. it is not harmful at all and it takes only 3 mins))
each event has 3 scenes !
I like this game.
Can we have some H stats pls!

Hitotih

May 10, 2020
when I downloaded game there was already save file inside on slot 2. it is after repairman thing I guess. You must go to your sensei and take him to dinner with village chief
Great! That's exactly what I want to do...but I've visited all the houses and I can't find the chief's house.

mrbeat12333

Aug 18, 2023
today i playing the part 3, its truly amazing. I really like the scene which have the exposed wife and cuckold husband, that make the story much more diversity and interested. Cant wait in the future, hope you keep developing, i will always support you ( im sorry because i cannot support you by cash cause i dont have much but i will be your fan )

Reactions: lemaro

lemaro

May 11, 2021
today i playing the part 3, its truly amazing. I really like the scene which have the exposed wife and cuckold husband, that make the story much more diversity and interested. Cant wait in the future, hope you keep developing, i will always support you ( im sorry because i cannot support you by cash cause i dont have much but i will be your fan )
yeah that was good and I really like where that could go but personally i was disappointed with the mayor scene - in the end it looks like Sakura becomes corrupted in the common way (sudden grope / "forced" because of her desire for something). i was hoping for a little bit more creativity there, and fmc having more ground to hold.

may be next update will shed better light with that one. but goodluck with the development!

malaac2025

Mar 17, 2024
Yeah, because it's 35 minutes of walking. Extremely slowly. With no mouse controls. To see 5 cgs that are obscured by the textbox. During which you can only use 4 save slots.

Come on man. Did you test this yourself? You didn't see a problem? Maybe you were distracted by all the cherry blossoms, or too busy appreciating your own creation. But it feels like absolute garbage to play through. Largely because you used a 20 year old version of rpgm. I really enjoy this genre, but I won't be slogging through this again.

And your support model... People sub and still have to wait weeks for the updates unless they're the highest tier. $20 for some "dlc." I dunno. Good luck with all that.
Thanks for the warning.. not touching this one.. All I read is the game is too slow.. movement slow.. text slow..

Reactions: lemaro

lemaro

May 11, 2021
Thanks for the warning.. not touching this one.. All I read is the game is too slow.. movement slow.. text slow..
unfortunately yeah. there aren't many H scenes yet, and to be honest the promise of a "slow burn" is more "slow" because of what you said. If you remove all the bloat, it's fairly fast burn (FMC already letting herself groped in the first H scene).

Amazing art though, I still wish dev the best.

Reactions: Rauls
3.30 star(s) 11 Votes