fapsx

Jun 13, 2018
anyone figure out what to do once you get the the back of the dungeon? says she cant read kanji but i dont see whats supposed to happen next...

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
Hmm, one fight with two slimes, I kill both of them and loose 90% of my hp doing it, gain 12 gold, head to inn and find they want 100g for the night, one healing potion costs 50g, no way to heal up as you have no healing spells and can not afford anything else, hmm, needs major re-balance of costs etc. Another game basically going on my ignore list.
I'm guessing in the matter of one day, it was patched. 1 fireball each and they died.

Varik8876

Sep 17, 2019
I'm guessing in the matter of one day, it was patched. 1 fireball each and they died.
No idea I did not use fireball, was intending this run through to basically be a fighter type, healing would be acceptable as well as shields and such, but actual magical attacks no.

ygh

Jan 27, 2018
Hmm, one fight with two slimes, I kill both of them and loose 90% of my hp doing it, gain 12 gold, head to inn and find they want 100g for the night, one healing potion costs 50g, no way to heal up as you have no healing spells and can not afford anything else, hmm, needs major re-balance of costs etc. Another game basically going on my ignore list.
If you break all the pots and check all the boxes in town you will end up with around 10 potions (each of which heal for 500, basically the same as the inn) and if you sell all the antique coins you get you will end up with around 800 gold iirc. That's enough to buy some armor so that you can beat slimes without taking too much damage, and the potions are enough to keep fighting until you level up a few times.

fountain

Oct 29, 2017
I'm having an issue with this game that I've had with other RPGM games using this version of the engine recently. After a battle, when the experience bar is filling, the animation sometimes hangs for several seconds. Sounds continue playing and the game is otherwise responsive but I'm stuck for up to 30 seconds waiting for the bar to fill before I can hit confirm and move on.

I've done a fair bit of searching around but I haven't found anything other than 'if your game is lagging get a better computer' which is not the issue here.

Does anyone have any thoughts? Thanks!

phampanvn1998

Aug 9, 2018
first time?
In these kind of game you are not supposed to fight the mob.

Varik8876

Sep 17, 2019
first time?
In these kind of game you are not supposed to fight the mob.
It is an rpg, that gives you the option to fight them regardless of the type of game it is supposed to be, if they are not supposed to be fought, either do not give that option or change the game engine to something else. also if you check the developer notes it clear states that the enemies will get stronger and you will need materials to upgrade your weapons and armor, the only way to get those materials is to fight them.

Lyem

Mar 31, 2020
This game is a grind-fest, with many annoying, patience testing mechanics... i felt like giving up a few times.
also sad to see The RAT from Ren the Summoner didn't make it into this one.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Sadly, no way around it, everything is solved by farming and beating the enemies senseless
Also after the end you get to read that the Author refers to this game as ""Just Fun to Play""
author.jpg

1.00 star(s) 2 Votes