raizen23

Sep 15, 2020
después de derrotar al primer jefe de la mazmorra no tengo idea de qué hacer ya que no hay nada más además de la ciudad, la mazmorra y el lugar para visualizar escenas

Darkestjuni

Jan 18, 2018
Dear Sir,

the savefile link broke, apparently the file was removed.
A reupload would be very much appreciated after reading the comments about grinding.

Edit: F95 Servers had problems apparently, the download works again.

Cheers

Last edited:
Mar 17, 2021
Lost my way after beating the Crawler in the North Dungeon and talking to the trader at the camp in the south part of the island. Help?

Edit: Nm, figured it out.

Last edited:

Banality

Jun 16, 2021
This game is a grind-fest, with many annoying, patience testing mechanics... i felt like giving up a few times.
also sad to see The RAT from Ren the Summoner didn't make it into this one.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Sadly, no way around it, everything is solved by farming and beating the enemies senseless
Also after the end you get to read that the Author refers to this game as ""Just Fun to Play""
View attachment 1479744
No rat? unforgiveble :( He could have been the circles mascot

Mar 17, 2021
Sadly I didn´t figure it out! Any tips please?
I'm sorry, I don't remember the game that well, as it's been over 2 months since I last played it. I'm sure that if you look around in-game hard enough, you'll figure out where to go; I remember it not taking me long to figure it out.

Jota_52

Mar 19, 2022
I'm stuck in the third gate of the LFFD, what am i supposed to do with the tip "double light"?

perechon

Dec 27, 2017
I'm stuck in the third gate of the LFFD, what am i supposed to do with the tip "double light"?
Hm, I don´t know, where you could be stuck. I went simply to the end of the passageway, defeated the boss, it joined me and we went to the ice island.

Yup20

Feb 27, 2021
So I talked to the old man after finishing the north dungeon but idk what to do know. Anyone got any tips? i've looked everywhere and talked to everyone.

Reactions: perechon

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
Adventurer Liz [Final] Compressed (UnTested)

Win (899 MB/ 203 MB) : ,

1.00 star(s) 2 Votes