PantsRats

Jun 19, 2020
Hello. Just started this game and it crashed at the hole in the wall scene on floor one.
The error u guys are getting in the hole on the first floor isn't related to translation, it's cause the game u guys got is lacking one audio file that should play there...
The file for me was Audio/SE/Damage5.ogg. I copied one of the other .ogg files and renamed it Damage5.ogg, and the scene played for me no problem.

JIm312

Jun 20, 2017
Anyone got a bug with the nude master? can't get pass his first qualification with 10 or more desire.
(current desire is 151)

papias

Jul 16, 2018
There seems to be an audio file missing at audio/se/damage5 (at least that's the error I'm getting somewhat early in game).

EDIT: the workaround with renaming another audio file to damage5 works as posted earlier.

bruce135

Mar 3, 2020
Do you have the correct RPG maker installed, and did you install in JP locale and/or using an emulator?

I'm pretty sure i have the correct rpg maker installed, but in case i don't, what would the right one be? and how do i install in JP locale?

cocomiel1

Jun 18, 2018
intresting. art looks nice. although it seems to be too "clean" (without too many fetishes)
thx for translate :D

Cumbledore

May 5, 2020
I think I found a bug just 10 minutes in, there's some flasher in the park that I'm assuming teaches exhibitionism but it requires 10 or more desire. She has 136 but she says "not enough".

scatfetish

May 17, 2018
The file for me was Audio/SE/Damage5.ogg. I copied one of the other .ogg files and renamed it Damage5.ogg, and the scene played for me no problem.
Hey Guys, i have the same prblem, but under SE, idon´t have this file: Damage5.ogg

please help.

THANKS!!!

godhan69

Jul 27, 2019
so any alterations to the endings depending on desire level? is the desire level basically the standard "corruption" or "Lewdness" you see in most erotic rpgs? And how many hours we talking here?

DarkAizhen

Mar 23, 2018
doing a virgin run and i cant seem to get pass the bear and the two gem doors the red and blue any help?

Xhin

Aug 7, 2017
I have a fix for this (somewhat), this is what I did: I copied the file "syasei" inside the SE folder, renamed it to "Damage5", and pasted it inside the same folder. This will allow you all to finish the scene.
Can confirm that this works

Reactions: GG Jack
3.80 star(s) 9 Votes