Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
Adventurer Millia [1.20] Compressed (UnTested)

Win/Linux (514 MB/ 335 MB) : ,

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hmas

Jun 24, 2019
Just beat the game, was really good. Didn't have to grind but still provided a decent challenge. I did a "naked virgin" run which I like to do in any game that allows that.

The ending felt like it was setting up for a sequel though. Any word from the dev on that?

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Just beat the game, was really good. Didn't have to grind but still provided a decent challenge. I did a "naked virgin" run which I like to do in any game that allows that.

The ending felt like it was setting up for a sequel though. Any word from the dev on that?
From what I saw on Absolute's Fantia (You don't need to join the paid plan, just join as a fan with an account), he's working on A game, but it's not directly connected to this one. I believe they mentioned something about wanting to experiment with new features and the newer RPGM engine and stuff for the time being. There was also a mention of animations, 3D and side-scroller stuff...

However, I haven't been keeping up with his stuff all that well tbh, and he's not on my list of artists/devs that I go over with a fine toothed comb using every translation tool I can get my hands on. So take this info with a grain of salt.

For the time being though, I believe that a sequel is not in the cards.

The killing Goku

Oct 20, 2019
From what I saw on Absolute's Fantia (You don't need to join the paid plan, just join as a fan with an account), he's working on A game, but it's not directly connected to this one. I believe they mentioned something about wanting to experiment with new features and the newer RPGM engine and stuff for the time being. There was also a mention of animations, 3D and side-scroller stuff...

However, I haven't been keeping up with his stuff all that well tbh, and he's not on my list of artists/devs that I go over with a fine toothed comb using every translation tool I can get my hands on. So take this info with a grain of salt.

Well, from what I've been able to tell from the ci-en page he IS working on Milia 2 though.

Ain't likely to be finished any time soon though. At least, doesn't look like it.

Well, sure. How could you ya know ... this is his first and pretty much only game ever produced and it's been 5 years.
I've hit his ci-en every now and then over the years (generally when I get pinged by this thread :sneaky: ), but yeah ... ain't enough to be 'following' I guess.

lordlundar

Sep 30, 2017
I'm curious. There's mention of a Man in Black in town that gives money and a sword, But I can't seem to locate him. Is it the Suspicious Man in the Adventurer's guild because I just get a blank response from him.

Reactions: __Mint

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
chitchit2 Useless here: I checked "just for the lulz", and the last time I played the game was back in December. I hardly remember anything about it at this point.

D4RKM4GM4

Mar 8, 2023
cool game with nice character art
the dev is also working on a sequel but it's not yet completed

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
SpAr1073 Then, either:

1. You downloaded the wrong RTP; e.g., instead of "VX" (which IS the one you need) you downloaded "VX Ace" (which is NOT).
2. Something got borked during installation; check whether you have folder (or the default location could be "Program files" instead of "Program Files (x86)").
3. Something else is at play, in which case - no idea.

• Red Heart
Reactions: SpAr1073
3.80 star(s) 9 Votes