Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
yawnnn....
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You're absolutely right. It's a test of endurance really, because the elevator (and other elements, such as Meno's choice to climb back up and down the tower to defeat 10 machines instead of just taking her option to have sex) are basically ways to extend the game via repetition rather than adding anything new or challenging.

Then again, IMHO, it's a damn RPG; if you're having trouble beating an RPG of any kind, it'd better be because you're lost or confused on a section of it, rather than stuck on a boss, because you can just level/gold-grind yourself out of anything. Hell, your instructions for this game were: Get gold, get best armor/weapons, get lots of items + item storage, win. That's literally the formula for beating most RPGs other there. When there's a purchasable/affordable item that insta-restores HP/MP (Emergency Rest Kit), you shouldn't be struggling on difficulty alone ... Not to mention you have a 100% escape rate from any enemy, most of which you can simply avoid anyway.

I think the one thing the game does well is that there's quite a few sex scenes (not even including the ones I added), and every level of the tower adds some new feature or "challenge", unlike some of the other JRPG "tower climb" clones. I just translated one of those after translating this one, and the former was so obviously boring that the devs basically coded in Easy Mode and Gallery Unlock options just to avoid the gameplay. And the v1.2 version of this game, which I'm translating now, adds new scenes for every boss, which is a nice touch.

So anyway, my point is that these kinds of games aren't meant to be difficult or even necessarily "fun" in terms of their combat/gameplay; it's the little things like finding sex scenes within the rather monotonous gameplay that attempt to keep your interest.

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
To be fair, this was Absolute's first game ever, and the artist essentially coded it themselves with no other help, if what I could google translate out of their Fantia and Pixiv posts is correct.

I've seen worse games come out from better prepared circles, so I honestly can't really complain about this one when it's really an experiment from the artist.

Honestly, my only regret is that we didn't have more scenes with a certain slut-sword and the sleep demon-girl.

They also kept at it waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay longer than most circles ever bother to support their projects, at least usually.

All in all though, I'm looking forward to their next game. The art is to die for, and there were hints in their Fantia progress reports that one may be in the making already. Who knows when we'll see anything or what it'll be, but one thing is sure, the art itself will likely be amazing.

cheeseburger

Jun 4, 2017
so, i just noticed the bug where your auto-sprint get turned off after you cross a gap with rope. I tried to re-enable the auto-sprint with crossing rope again and succesfully re-enabled the auto-sprint, just in case someone looking for a solution.

Hope it also works with your problem since im not sure if my solution is the only working one.

Reactions: Kashi9x

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
Hey folks, with the release of this game version's latest version (v1.2), I've finished translating the extra scenes included in that version. I've updated the ULMF OP with the link to my new translation, but kept the old one for anyone playing v1.14 or earlier, so please make sure you download the correct translation patch for your version. Feel free to read the changelog included in the zip file to see what's changed.

Also, sorry about the lateness; I actually had this done for a while but was preoccupied with life, and another translation project. PM me or post if you have any questions or problems. Thanks!

Last edited:
Jun 11, 2018
Hey folks, with the release of this game version's latest version (v1.2), I've finished translating the extra scenes included in that version. I've updated the OP with the link to my new translation, but kept the old one for anyone playing v1.14 or earlier, so please make sure you download the correct translation patch for your version. Feel free to read the changelog included in the zip file to see what's changed.

Also, sorry about the lateness; I actually had this done for a while but was preoccupied with life, and another translation project. PM me or post if you have any questions or problems. Thanks!

Oh, they updated the game and added new scenes? Did they add any bad ends?

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
Oh, they updated the game and added new scenes? Did they add any bad ends?
Yeah, I've included a changelog in my translation patch that shows what's been changed (for both the game and my translation).

1.2 graphics folder where? no mother roper scenes
I'm only giving you the translation for v1.2, not the game (and thus the graphics folder). You'll have to wait for the OP to update the game upload here with my patch, unless you want to buy the latest version of the game yourself and patch it with my translation.

Reactions: VictorDoUrden
Jun 11, 2018
Yeah, I've included a changelog in my translation patch that shows what's been changed (for both the game and my translation).

I'm only giving you the translation for v1.2, not the game (and thus the graphics folder). You'll have to wait for the OP to update the game upload here with my patch, unless you want to buy the latest version of the game yourself and patch it with my translation.
Nice. Could you please update the OP?

Jun 11, 2018
No. I'm not the OP, and I'm only providing the patch, as stated.
You can find the translation with the link I've provided, or on my sig, though you'll need the original game (v1.2) to patch it.
The patch is the file in your mega titled "Adventurer Milia and the Tower of Desire RJ201744 (EN trans v1.02).zip", right?

Jun 11, 2018
Yes, that is the translation for Game v1.2. Again, please be aware that you need the correct version of the game (v1.2) for the translation to work properly.
Oh. Okay. Is that available on this site?

Edit: Nevermind. I ended up joining that site for another reason. I hope that it's like f95 zone and there's nothing weird going on there.

Edit 2: Wait, can't find it. Still very confused.

Last edited:

trifork

Mar 22, 2020
1612888804402.png do i need whatever this is? Cause if so is this website safe?

• Wow
Reactions: Zippix

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
trifork From a security standpoint, any website that offers you a standalone DLL file is a red flag, period. The file you lack there comes with one of RPG Maker , a small package of files [you install on your computer] required by any RPG Maker game made using a specific version of the tool. For example, specifically RGSS202J.dll is part of the RPG VX RTP (not to be confused with the successor, VX Ace).

Download the VX RTP, install it, done.

bananahabruh

May 27, 2017
i caved in and bought it on dlsite then applied emerald gladiator's patch and it sort of worked

i don't mind sharing but i don't know what to do tbh

Zen0F1r5t

Mar 13, 2018
i caved in and bought it on dlsite then applied emerald gladiator's patch and it sort of worked

I'm not sure how, but I would try start a conversation with Silentce, since this person is the uploader for this game. Tell him you have a newer version of Adventurer Milia and the Tower of Desire game, and you don't know how to share. Or try posting a thread in Game Requests, and include your files (preferably, unpatched version with the patch files not yet applied).

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
Tried to find the v1.2 of the game. I'm afraid I'm largely unsuccessful in that regard. If anybody can share it with the OP, that will be great.

Or you could ask the guy who translated and provided the patch. :D
Feel free to PM or tag me next time and I can help.

Have you tried following the instructions on the ULMF site? (you can go to my translation thread for this game, or read a few tutorials on ULMF about patching RPGMaker games, since over there, you're expected to learn how to do that). Also, not sure what you mean by "sort of worked", so I'd appreciate some more info. Again, feel free to PM and I can try to help you through it.

Also, thanks for purchasing and supporting the dev, even if you're gonna share anyway. FYI, v1.2 (unpatched) is on some of the H-file sharing websites now, so you can just look for it and use my patch on the untranslated game. Not gonna provide links or advocate for that, of course.

3.80 star(s) 9 Votes