Testong

Sep 10, 2017
Yeah, really sorry, but I can't get it working in Translator++, so I gotta put it on the backburner for now. My bad.

Currently working on a similar game to translate though, but after that one, I might need to take a break.
Aw damn. Well hopefully one day. Thank you for the great work anyway.

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Anyone know how to get past floor 6 where the adventure tells you to hug the outside of the wall to get past the rubble? I already got the knights crest and defeated the 3 mobs, no idea how I am supposed to get to the stairs.
Keep going south, one of the hallways will end with a sort of light strip. That brings you to an outside map where you can fight gargoyles and there are stairs that go up.

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
In case you haven't figured it out already: you're missing the RTP package. Just search "dll" in this thread and you'll get the link.
My game won't open it just says RGSS202J.dll could not be found
Anyone else got a RGSS202j.dll error?
Yes, many people. And many people just like you (as in the guy quoted above) couldn't be bothered to read a post or two above their own before asking, let alone doing a quick search on the thread.

Last time I'm answering this question.

Please help me with this.
I've downloaded and placed the dll file but still shows this.

View attachment 879477
Looking at your picture, you don't even have the dll file in your directory.
Unless the Game.info file points to a different location for the dll, put that file (the missing dll file) in your game directory.

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
can you give me a page of your save in ULMF and maybe your signature page?
My sig is literally the thing under my post; it contains a link to the latest patch.
Or if you took ten seconds to google the game and ulmf, you'd find it yourself. Or if you search the thread, you'll see I've sent the link twice already.

Reactions: 6jbo6

maverih345456

Feb 27, 2018
My sig is literally the thing under my post; it contains a link to the latest patch.
Or if you took ten seconds to google the game and ulmf, you'd find it yourself. Or if you search the thread, you'll see I've sent the link twice already.
Good point and thanks,By the way how will I see a cutscene where Milia and the blonde rival interact naked?

Last edited:

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
Good point and thanks,By the way how will I see a cutscene where Milia and the blonde rival interact naked?
I don't think a scene like that exists. I believe there may be an instance with Jessica (the blonde) naked in Game v1.2, and Milia can strip naked with the exhibitionist perk (from the Nude Master), but I don't know.

The killing Goku

Oct 20, 2019
Looks like one to watch. Proper translation and all.
But since the latest version surfaced and is being worked on ... I'll hold off on that one for now. :LOL:

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
Looks like one to watch. Proper translation and all.
But since the latest version surfaced and is being worked on ... I'll hold off on that one for now. :LOL:
Sorry, I've been having technical problems with the translating program (Translator++) in regards to this latest version (v1.2) and even getting help from others isn't looking good. I've already moved onto another project, and while I won't permanently give up on translating this game's v1.2, I gotta put it on the sidelines for now. Really sorry; would've loved to try translating the new version, but I'd recommend just playing the game for now.

Reactions: Testong

The killing Goku

Oct 20, 2019
Sorry, I've been having technical problems with the translating program (Translator++) in regards to this latest version (v1.2) and even getting help from others isn't looking good. I've already moved onto another project, and while I won't permanently give up on translating this game's v1.2, I gotta put it on the sidelines for now. Really sorry; would've loved to try translating the new version, but I'd recommend just playing the game for now.
Aiight. Good to know. Tnx fer the update.

9am2pm.tkk

May 23, 2018
Hey I can't find the settings for this game, does anyone know the controls to get the game full screen?
I can't figure that out either. I keep accidentally opening the settings somehow (I was fullscreen and alt tabbed out and then back in, and was suddenly staring at the settings menu with your typical RPG options). But I CANNOT figure out how to make it open/close intentionally.

9am2pm.tkk

May 23, 2018
Ok this is going to sound weird, but for me, clicking the program in my task tray (looks like a chess Knight) opens and closes the menu. Super awkward to use it that way but that's all that works.
1604292807850.png

Sunkenbattleship0

Jun 30, 2020
I can't figure that out either. I keep accidentally opening the settings somehow (I was fullscreen and alt tabbed out and then back in, and was suddenly staring at the settings menu with your typical RPG options). But I CANNOT figure out how to make it open/close intentionally.
I tried that but my game never started in fullscreen so it isn't working for me, if ya figure something else out let me know

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
Strange. Never had the problem y'all are talking about.
Then again, I use a pseudo windowed-fullscreen with a program called ResizeEnabler.
I'd check the problem out, but I'm pretty sure it wasn't me; I honestly don't even know how I'd fix something like that.

Cahpj

Aug 21, 2017
Strange. Never had the problem y'all are talking about.
Then again, I use a pseudo windowed-fullscreen with a program called ResizeEnabler.
I'd check the problem out, but I'm pretty sure it wasn't me; I honestly don't even know how I'd fix something like that.
can i change the game window size with this program?
the game to small in my monitor

Last edited:

Dionean

Mar 22, 2019
I've been playing v1.2 and can't seem to get the new defeat CGs against the bosses to trigger. The dev notes say you have to defeat the bosses that got new CGs again, which I did, but I'm still not getting the new CGs on defeat. Anyone figured out how to unlock them?

3.80 star(s) 9 Votes