Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
I've been playing v1.2 and can't seem to get the new defeat CGs against the bosses to trigger. The dev notes say you have to defeat the bosses that got new CGs again, which I did, but I'm still not getting the new CGs on defeat. Anyone figured out how to unlock them?
If you applied my patch, it'll break when using it on v1.2 of the game (basically reverting the game to v1.12 given that's the version I used to create the translation patch). It's been in the Read Me since I created it.
If you downloaded from the OP, that game version is v1.12.

If you downloaded the game from elsewhere and it's actually v1.2, I'm not sure.
I'd probably start a clean game and try to challenge the bosses again.

Reactions: Dionean

Dionean

Mar 22, 2019
If you applied my patch, it'll break when using it on v1.2 of the game (basically reverting the game to v1.12 given that's the version I used to create the translation patch). It's been in the Read Me since I created it.
If you downloaded from the OP, that game version is v1.12.

If you downloaded the game from elsewhere and it's actually v1.2, I'm not sure.
I'd probably start a clean game and try to challenge the bosses again.
Ah, I should have figured; dumb question on my part lol. I got it to work with the unpatched version, thanks.
It's already been said, but your translations are great, thanks for them.

Reactions: Emerald_Gladiator

yesman1987

Apr 1, 2018
Any way to customize the resolution of the screen? Sure you can launch it in full screen mode but then everything is stretched on a 16:9 monitor.

Plopperz

May 24, 2018
So, is there anyway to go back in the lord's house after getting the semen for the teddy bear?

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
Emerald_Gladiator I know it probs would be a mind-numbing operation; gonna ask anyhow: how much work would it need to get the v1.12 TL patch updated to be applicable onto a v1.2. I dunno how much stuff has been changed/added between the two, admittedly (not THAT much, hopefully).
Just curios.

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
Emerald_Gladiator I know it probs would be a mind-numbing operation; gonna ask anyhow: how much work would it need to get the v1.12 TL patch updated to be applicable onto a v1.2. I dunno how much stuff has been changed/added between the two, admittedly (not THAT much, hopefully).
Just curios.
Well, the added content would be a fair amount, given there's 4-5 new GOR events.
And unfortunately, I'd also need to re-add/re-translate any changes I've made to the scripts file and a few maps files, given I added or fixed some events of my own. Both of those aspects were challenges I already accepted I'd need to face when/if I found a copy of v1.2, and was happily prepared to do so.

But the real problem is that my tool, Translator++, doesn't seem to play nice with v1.2, and I'm still in the process of troubleshooting why it won't work. Until then, I can't make any progress on the game. I'm also working on another translation project (almost done!), so that'll be my priority in the next few days.

d0rky

Dec 23, 2018
But the real problem is that my tool, Translator++, doesn't seem to play nice with v1.2, and I'm still in the process of troubleshooting why it won't work. Until then, I can't make any progress on the game. I'm also working on another translation project (almost done!), so that'll be my priority in the next few days.
I can provide a v1.2 .tpp with your event improvements(old guy, hole in wall) pre-edited, your translation aligned and a
couple more fixes, if you' re interested (have made it for personal use).

Also, thank you for your translations.(y)

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
I can provide a v1.2 .tpp with your event improvements(old guy, hole in wall) pre-edited, your translation aligned and a

Was about to maybe sort of do just that by using a decrypted/decoded JP v1.12, JP v1.2 and TL patch files with some godawful mind-destroying line-by-line comparisons in the files that became different bw the JP v1.12 and v1.2. Though that would have only achieved -hopefully, that is- making the v1.12 TL compatible with the v1.2, and leaving -again, hopefully- the changed/added parts alone.
...You saved me? xD
(no T++ here, though lol)

PS: Upon further examination, and seeing that quite a bit of custom things have been added by Emerald_Gladiator , I realized that my approach would have been waaaay untenable...lol
If you are interested though, I can point you in the direction of a v1.2 (that maybe will work well with your T++?; though I doubt more than one version of a v1.2 surfaced...).
So d0rky, you're saying that you've managed to apply the TL (after reworking it somehat) onto a v1.2 without it reverting things back to a v1.12 state, and better yet, succeeded in leaving the things Emerald added, in?
Great work!

Last edited:

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017

Was about to maybe sort of do just that by using a decrypted/decoded JP v1.12, JP v1.2 and TL patch files with some godawful mind-destroying line-by-line comparisons in the files that became different bw the JP v1.12 and v1.2. Though that would have only achieved -hopefully, that is- making the v1.12 TL compatible with the v1.2, and leaving -again, hopefully- the changed/added parts alone.
...You saved me? xD
(no T++ here, though lol)

PS: Upon further examination, and seeing that quite a bit of custom things have been added by Emerald_Gladiator , I realized that my approach would have been waaaay untenable...lol
If you are interested though, I can point you in the direction of a v1.2 (that maybe will work well with your T++?; though I doubt more than one version of a v1.2 surfaced...).
So d0rky, you're saying that you've managed to apply the TL (after reworking it somehat) onto a v1.2 without it reverting things back to a v1.12 state, and better yet, succeeded in leaving the things Emerald added, in?
Great work!
Sorry, I'm ALMOST done with my current translation project so I'll be busy for the next few days.

I had some ideas for how to solve the translation problem for v1.2 but yeah, if I could get a translation file (.tpp or otherwise) for this game version (v1.2) with the appropriate cache (given I need it to export properly), that'd be a dream come true.

And yeah, I made a ton of modifications to a bunch of maps and the scripts file, but I have everything saved on that end, so even though it'll be grueling, I really don't mind copy/pasting those changes over (without screwing up any new stuff in v1.2 of the game).

So anyway, yeah, if you're able to help me out, just PM me and I (and the community) would be forever indebted to you (and it goes without saying that I'll give credit where it's due). Thanks for the efforts regardless!

bom44

Feb 13, 2020
yawnnn....

honestly when the instruction say virgin playthrough is a test of skill, i thought the monster is harder, but actually disappointment

what the game mean by test of skill is actually test of endurance, to see how long u can play without getting bored by climbing floor by floor

so for all ppl who want to play with clean sheet of sexual experience, forget about that and do at least once with the elevator guy. thats all, u dont need to do the rest

u basically win after floor 8, the guy will give you 100.000 gold for killing 100 goblin, and that basically give you invincibility over all monster

bom44

Feb 13, 2020
i finish this game after long walk of annoying tower.

here's the tips to aim for fast cleared with clean sheet sexual status
1. floor 8 has a quest that give you goblin slayer after 30 kill of goblin (i think 30) get that and eliminate goblin till 100. u will get 100.000
2. after that, go down to town, upgrade your bag to max there (40 item), buy a lot of emergency rest kit (at least 10) but dont buy until u got no space left. (leave 10 or 5 free space in your bag). sell everything you can and repair your armor, buy strongest weapon and armor if you havent.
3. after reaching floor 10, go buy strongest equipment there and sleep there.
4. reaching floor 15, u need to collect roper tentacle, go down to floor 10 after that, give the tentacle and buy from him 20 just to be safe. repair and sleep, replenish your emergency rest kit if you need
5. reaching floor 17, you need to travel back to town and get to floor 17 again (most tiresome of all), repair and sleep
6. go push to last boss in floor 20, dont teleport back, preserve your armor durability by attacking with your skill. you can replenish mana with emergency rest kit.

use that 100.000 gold like i said and never back to town again except for floor 17 quest. preserve your durability as it more important than your HP or MP ( you can repenish HP and MP with emergency rest kit)

3.80 star(s) 9 Votes