Rizo

Jul 29, 2017
Art looks nice, and no sign of "MTL" tag. I'm going in!
Thanks for the upload!

マッド

Jul 24, 2017
Censored though right? I mean what's the point in an censored adult game anyways...there is no patch to remove it right?
It's japanese law. You can thank America after the occupation. If you release something uncensored best case scenario you get arrested, worst case you get arrested and thrown into prison for life.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
It's japanese law. You can thank America after the occupation. If you release something uncensored best case scenario you get arrested, worst case you get arrested and thrown into prison for life.
I would love to read the "article" that told you it was a life sentence for violating article 175 :ROFLMAO:

Dec 4, 2018
Someone already probably said it and I can't find it, but did anyone else have the RGSS202J error? Do I just wait for a fix or download it?

Reactions: eleg

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
Dragon Sins One trick I picked up from someone else was using OBS and its Projector feature. The bad side: having two windows side by side can be confusing at first. The good side: the Projector window is freely . Works wonders for pretty much anything with only "fullscreen" and "check out how tiny I can be" modes.

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Ok, I gotta say, for a translation that is basically highly edited MTL, this is pretty good. We'll never know how much context, puns and who knows what else we're losing out on, but we wouldn't have known that stuff anyway. :D

All in all, the work that was put in this is amazing.

On a different note, I tried. I really did... but I could not find Version 1.2 anywhere on the Internet... Though I suppose that's ultimately not that surprising considering it's been literal years between updates. Most uploaders likely completely forgot it existed.

xenox280

Feb 12, 2018
When starting the game, the character is permanently walking down. Also, down arrow does nothing in menus.
Never had this problem in other Rpgmaker games before.

3.80 star(s) 9 Votes