Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
Is there pregnancy in this game?
Nope, sorry my dude. I think it was supposedly planned to be implemented, given some of the Japanese text I had to translate. Sadly, nothing is in there about pregnancy, at least in CGs. I even had to bend the dialogue quite a bit to mention it, so you're welcome, lol.

Ok, I gotta say, for a translation that is basically highly edited MTL, this is pretty good. We'll never know how much context, puns and who knows what else we're losing out on, but we wouldn't have known that stuff anyway. :D

All in all, the work that was put in this is amazing.

On a different note, I tried. I really did... but I could not find Version 1.2 anywhere on the Internet... Though I suppose that's ultimately not that surprising considering it's been literal years between updates. Most uploaders likely completely forgot it existed.
Yup, and I'm with you - I had both v1.12 and 1.14 and I searched for an entire week for v1.2 before giving up, since 1.14 is mostly bugfixes and v1.2 actually has new scenes and CGs implemented; I wanted to use it for my translation base rather than missing out on content. But that's the way it goes.

Thanks though; I'd consider it a fan translation rather than edited MTL, but call it what you will as long as you're happy. As far as the context, it's a difference in culture. Even if I were to translate some of the slang, innuendo, and jokes or nuances from the Japanese, it simply wouldn't be the same in English, and that's even IF people could understand it, OR find it amusing. That's really the problem with translation and localization; you can transliterate all you want, but translation goes beyond just going word-for-word. Since it's a JRPG, unless you're actually Japanese, you won't understand stuff no matter how well something gets translated.

That's why I also take a ton of time to write dialogue and text in a way that English speakers would find interesting and at least stimulating in some way. Some purists complain I take too much creative license, and some people complain that the translation has mistakes, but if I'm being completely honest, I ignore them. I've got an advanced degree in English (and am a native English speaker), and my job centers around writing (and I'm sure nobody will believe that because Internet, lol). Got nothing to prove ... Just want to make people happy, which sometimes isn't a fulfilling goal to have personally.

end rant.

When starting the game, the character is permanently walking down. Also, down arrow does nothing in menus.
Never had this problem in other Rpgmaker games before.
I've gotten that with many RPGMaker games, occasionally. Basically, your character and cursor is stuck going one direction. Even shutting down the game doesn't solve it. Try restarting your computer. Sucks, but that fixes it for me. That problem doesn't happen often anyway, although I don't have any idea why it occurs in the first place.

i have same problem something about Audio/se/damage5
Yeah, I solved that a few pages back, and the OP re-uploaded the file again. The newest patch version is on ULMF (check the OP), or you can check my sig.

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
Just asking, I can immediately get Milia to prostitute herself at the brothel in the slums even with really low sexual desire. Is this normal or a bug?
Yup, that's normal. I was considering editing that to raise her Sexual Desire requirement, but it's like that in the original game, so I guess she just needs the money, haha.

Does anyone know how do you get past the guard at the lords house ?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

How much is the vore in the game and is there a vore filter?
No vore. No filter needed.
Also, since vore is a rather touchy subject and fetish, it's usually mentioned in a tag or warning. So yeah, if there's no mention of it, you're usually safe.

Baemz

Sep 10, 2017
I've gotten that with many RPGMaker games, occasionally. Basically, your character and cursor is stuck going one direction. Even shutting down the game doesn't solve it. Try restarting your computer. Sucks, but that fixes it for me. That problem doesn't happen often anyway, although I don't have any idea why it occurs in the first place.
Happens sometimes to me aswell, luckily it is enough to enable/disable numlock. Atleast on my end. I face this issue basicly since 2015 and was annoyed to death. Worth a try I guess.

LostBR

Sep 21, 2018
"Can Milia overcome the tower of desires that awaits various difficulties!?" oh please :rolleyes:

onomado

Sep 12, 2017
Does this need japanese locale to work properly? Was doing fine until the first floor and I went and interacted with the hole. Halfway through the scene it crashed.

Cumdump1992

Oct 28, 2020
can anyone help me out cant seem to play this game i downloaded RPG RTP ACE AND others still unable to run because i dont know what version Screenshot (16).png it wants

DrGrigor

Nov 12, 2018
How does one unlock the lift? Been going past level 10 and reach roper but still cannot use it.

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
I do check the thread but with soo many post going around, one tend to miss something. I was looking for the old man when his son said he have the key, apparently I miss him since I didn't check much further around the escalator top right of 10th floor.
No problem. Just for future reference, there's a search function you can use at the top right of the page to check the entire thread for keywords and stuff. Not trying to be critical or naggy or anything, but it's useful so you don't need to bump or do any manual searching in the future since I get that when a thread gets really long, it can be hard to find things.

wemacount

May 14, 2018
can anyone help me out cant seem to play this game i downloaded RPG RTP ACE AND others still unable to run because i dont know what version wants
I installed VX (Non-ace) and copied RGSS202J.dll from "Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Enterbrain\RGSS2\RPGVX" to the folder with the game's .exe. Got the game to run at least and haven't run into problems yet.

Shimitsu

Apr 19, 2020
Am I the only one with this problem? Because I have the file the game asks, but for some reason it refuses to read it. And I'm even playing the game with the JapLocale.

3.80 star(s) 9 Votes