majorlink

Jan 26, 2018
havent even played the game yet but i think it looks good ill come back with an edit if i think its good or bad.also its about time someone made a game about konosuba.

edit:so the game look promising i hope it doesnt get abandoned like most of the parody games out there. i look forward to the next update.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: PastryIRL

uraguuu

Apr 21, 2019
Really desired a proper Konosuba H Game, one of the few I will support on patreon.
Hope it wont get abandoned / author turnes lazy (which happends way too often :( )

• Red Heart

PastryIRL

Game Developer
Sep 19, 2021
Love the pixel art. Definitely gonna watch the developement.

If aqua doesn't fuck up round about everything, I'm gonna be disappointed lol
Thank you!
Would she really be Aqua if she didn't?

but will sylvia be there as well?
Eventually yes!

Android port?
It's planned for the future. The custom mechanics, adventuring mode in particular, would need to be adapted to touch screens.

Really desired a proper Konosuba H Game, one of the few I will support on patreon.
Hope it wont get abandoned / author turnes lazy (which happends way too often :( )
Thank you for your support!
It's been my passion project for a very long time, so rest assured I will keep working on it for as long as I can!

majorlink

Jan 26, 2018
o shit this game is going to be good because they made lessons in love and i loved that game too. might want to put a link to the game here so people know

PastryIRL

Game Developer
Sep 19, 2021
o shit this game is going to be good because they made lessons in love and i loved that game too. might want to put a link to the game here so people know
I'm a huge fan of Lessons in Love and have a lot of respect for Selebus, but I'm not him :)
I do wish I was half the writer he is.

Reactions: Foxy-Sama

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Even though it was just the first release the demo so far truly are promising, the quest and combat system really fun to play and quite unique on it own way. I love Konosuba so will bookmark and keeping my eyes for more updates in the future, wish Dev the best with this game and can't wait to see how the story goes

• Red Heart

elhlyn

Jul 5, 2017
What other titles do you have in mind in including to this game besides Konosuba? other Isekai comedy genres perhaps?

• Red Heart

Jakep17

Nov 27, 2018
My only question is, why is Darkness the one who looks embarrassed by Kazuma entering the bath?

Musicfruit

Oct 8, 2017
In the morning event with Darkness, did I spot a Lessons in Love reference?
Skill descriptions would be nice as well as buff descriptions. Was mentioned was Aqua's blessing does or did I already forget?
Yunyuns introduction, the pastries is fresh out of the even? Is that a spelling error or is that from the anime?
Now I want one of that pastries.
The Gift is great. Really a good idea. You could combine that with the battle descriptions and Luna's name. The MC wouldn't know the skill effects, but the Gift would unlock this knowledge.
What is a neet? What is a hikki neet? Something like weeb?
I got Darkness to hit something!
The succubus cafe sounds nice~ I can't wait to see which characters we'll see.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Momos arms are very thing while she is dancing, part of them even transform into a stick for a frame or two.
Maybe give bat a little animation, when Darkness is the one to use it? Just like running a bit in front of the party and blush. That would be quite fitting, wouldn't it?

Momos finger are sliding into the MC dick. I hope once we gather enough relationship points with Momo, the services update a bit. Less talking about the money and the service itself. No new animations needed, just a change for the text boxes (which is something I personally really like with all scenes, that they evolve together with the relationships we build)

Maybe switch the amount of gold you get for exploring the city and working at the gate. Then you have the decision between the chance to earn more money at the risk of getting nothing, compared to an steady income.

So far I really like it, it is promising. It looks good as is the writing. It's a bit to early to judge the battle system. Sadly there isn't much content yet (not an surprise for an first release). Aren't there any unlockable events for Darkness and Megumi, besides the explosion walk and the training?

I'm looking forward how the game will develop and good luck and success with it.

• Red Heart
Reactions: PastryIRL and $@~

PastryIRL

Game Developer
Sep 19, 2021
What other titles do you have in mind in including to this game besides Konosuba? other Isekai comedy genres perhaps?
I plan on slowly introducing different characters that can compliment the existing cast. Animes like Re:Zero and Mushoku Tensei are some I consider.

In the morning event with Darkness, did I spot a Lessons in Love reference?
Good eye!;) Thank you for all the suggestions, this is invaluable to me so I can fix things! I will address them by the next release.
There's no more events for Darkness and Megumin as of now, the complete list of available events is under Progress in the game menu.

I got Darkness to hit something!
Then you've done what I couldn't during all the playtesting I did :'D

Last edited:

Exeryon

Mar 3, 2019
Hadn't tried it but the idea is good... if I may I would like to hint a couple of characters:
- Cattleya from Zero No Tsukaima, she is a noble, have various pets and is a lovely big sis chara.
- Zest from Shinmai Mahou No Testament, she is a demon that received maid training from a succubus, this say everything plus despite being a serious character she just want to be loved.

Using Konosuba as base the possible combinations of characters that could be included are various, for example characters from Overlord, like Albedo or one of the maids... in all of this I have a little question that come to my mind...

Will Luna, the blonde guild receptionist, have the chance of get some love? she is a side chara but why put her aside when there is potential... too much parody games focus on the main cast and put aside all the other characters that can be used for make good material.

4.70 star(s) 37 Votes