• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

PastryIRL

Game Developer
Sep 19, 2021
small things regarding aqua's heal skill and it's upgrades that i'm not sure are bugs or not. first is how the 10% heal bonus of the divine heal skill doesn't apply/gets overridden if you upgrade blessed restoration. secondly if eternal heal is chosen with divine heal then the extra health gets taken away and nullified during regen.

edit: now this aqua bug is most certainly a bug. if the player upgrades aqua's blessing to total blessing even if you switch to archpriest's blessing the skill remains at the lower values of total blessing. that one needs fixing for sure.
Something fishy has been happening with the blessing skill ever since I changed how objects are instantiated. Will get that fixed, thanks!

As far as Heal goes, I'll do some testing to confirm. I honestly don't remember off the top of my head what the upgraded behavior is and it'll be a couple of weeks before I'm back home.

Reactions: billyjoebobmartin

tranxx4

Oct 28, 2021
Anyone else have this issue when starting a new game on Android?
Downloading on android now to check. Will update post with results shortly.

EDIT: The download from the workupload link works fine on my phone. Mega refuses to actually download (I hate Mega now, such a waste of time).

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: PastryIRL

tranxx4

Oct 28, 2021
I'm starting it from 0 and when I go for the frog mission that appears, without letting me move forward
Quick question, which download link did you use? Would hate to download and verify the wrong download source, since the file could have uploaded to the server incorrectly.

• Red Heart
Reactions: PastryIRL

tranxx4

Oct 28, 2021
I always wondered, why people not post here the md5 checksums of the files together with the download links. :unsure:
A lot of people aren't tech savvy enough to understand what checksums are, and having them displayed can confuse those that don't know what they're looking at. I can understand why 99.9% of devs don't display that information, and can also understand that sometimes even the devs don't know about checksums. A lot of new games started popping up over the past few years since people had a ton of free time on their hands due to the lockdown, and with some of the tools available these days, it's not exactly hard to start experimenting with ideas. That's also probably why a lot of the newer games just stop being worked on, since life has somewhat returned to normal and most people are back to the 9-5 grind.

• Red Heart
Reactions: annoo and PastryIRL
4.70 star(s) 38 Votes