zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
You should totally do it
Thanks, then I’ll totally go see them, but for now in my heart there is only one parody anime game;)

P.S.: Can I play them even if I don’t know nothing of the source material?

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: PastryIRL

hp_surfer

Jun 7, 2017
My question is HOW IS THERE NO HENTAI PARODIES (Animations) of it out there. Sure there are a few but like jesus
It's something I've noticed, and probably has some phycological theory behind it: The more ecchi a show is, the less fan-made content there is. Probably because there is less of a need for it, since the show has already shown it's own fap material.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: PastryIRL and zARRR

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
It's something I've noticed, and probably has some phycological theory behind it: The more ecchi a show is, the less fan-made content there is. Probably because there is less of a need for it, since the show has already shown it's own fap material.
Interesting theory, but I saw much more parodies of other ecchis like To love ru, maybe it‘s because no one wants to take the burden to make a parody of such iconic anime, but still I give your theory a yoga scene/10

Still to me ecchi will always be like a gorgeous cake in a bakery that you can’t eat (or bang I guess), and you wait to get the chance to eat it, but it never happens and you just fantasize…
Damn I am on a roll with TEDs

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Katsuie

Katsuie

Oct 15, 2017
Thats what I thought but surely people cant just be satisfied with that. Date a live has no nudity only quick peeps of barely lewd content.

Katsuie

Oct 15, 2017
Interesting theory, but I saw much more parodies of other ecchis like To love ru, maybe it‘s because no one wants to take the burden to make a parody of such iconic anime, but still I give your theory a yoga scene/10

Still to me ecchi will always be like a gorgeous cake in a bakery that you can’t eat (or bang I guess), and you wait to get the chance to eat it, but it never happens and you just fantasize…
Damn I am on a roll with TEDs
Well said

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Thanks, then I’ll totally go see them, but for now in my heart there is only one parody anime game;)

P.S.: Can I play them even if I don’t know nothing of the source material?
I highly recommend watching the source anime before playing the game. Of all the 12 episode anime seasons you can watch, Konosuba is one of the best. This game will be even more enjoyable if you can understand the references in it.

wwwwww

"Wholesome" indeed.
Asia Argento is unironically wholesome... Which is why she would make for some great dialogue between the lewder girls of this world. I could see her being consused by Darkness... Being Darkness as well as Aqua's drinking habit and getting teased my Megumin about being more innocent than her.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
I highly recommend watching the source anime before playing the game. Of all the 12 episode anime seasons you can watch, Konosuba is one of the best. This game will be even more enjoyable if you can understand the references in it.
Thanks but I meant Danmachi, of course I have seen the masterpiece that is Konosuba, but I have not seen the other one so I don’t know if I can play Winterfire games yet

2Q2see

Apr 1, 2020
I have to say this that this game has improve a lot from the first version the dev has blown me a way. My grates alpas to you

• Red Heart
Reactions: PastryIRL
4.70 star(s) 39 Votes