P4eJlka

Jul 17, 2022
That's game is something! I just started playing, but even the intro made an indelible impression on me! But there is one question, is there any chance that Ram and Rеm will appear in the girls list? I really hope they will

• Red Heart
Reactions: PastryIRL

Perejil9000

Apr 5, 2022
Quick question, which download link did you use? Would hate to download and verify the wrong download source, since the file could have uploaded to the server incorrectly.
I downloaded it from go file and now I tried with pixeldrain but I keep getting the same error, I don't know if I'm the only one on android that this happens to.

unikol

Aug 27, 2019
Looks like using mousewheel during trading irreversibly breaks shops for the save
Screenshot_1.jpg Screenshot_2.jpg
P.S. Apparently it happens because items list's fade in animation gets interrupted if mouse interacts with it, so if you don't move away the mouse after clicking "Trade" the visuals will not show up

Last edited:

PastryIRL

Game Developer
Sep 19, 2021
Apparently it happens because items list's fade in animation gets interrupted if mouse interacts with it, so if you don't move away the mouse after clicking "Trade" the visuals will not show up
That's exactly it. I'm looking for a workaround since it's a RenPy bug, but also have an issue open on its GitHub.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Amord

Jan 18, 2021
Decided to check Adventurer Trainer again, and heeeey, it updated! And quite a lot from since the previous patch where I asked about Darkness's Accuracy Training on itch.io. Gonna be honest, when I saw that the changelog said that there was a massive story rewrite and the bit with a bodyswap was done away with to make Kazuma the Protagonist, I was skeptical. But I figured... Hey, I like Konosuba and I liked what was shown with Adventurer Trainer so far. So I gave it a try anyway.

I really like the animated opening, and I can definitely tell that there's more passion in the writing now -- you can always sort of tell when the writer is really getting into it, and that's the general vibe I'm getting here. I also like the gameplay loop changes, and the Persona 5 influences are a nice touch.

So, it's pretty safe to say that my initial skepticism ended up not being necessary. While I still prefer the "custom character" over Kazuma personally, especially with the reputation system, I've pretty much elected to headcanon it. The character I was playing actually got amnesia and really thinks he's Kazuma now. Boom, minor problem (entirely on my end) solved.

As always, I look forward to more! I still got plenty to play through as is on this new update.

And, a pet peeve put aside;
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.70 star(s) 39 Votes