4.30 star(s) 3 Votes

Zabulon8

Sep 30, 2019
I went to check the Patreon. Last update was in november and there are only three 1$ patrons left. Feels like a dead game or the dev has a lot going on right now.

That's too bad, the artwork, story and mechanics were really engaging. If the dev is out there, I hope he'll rise from the dead !

ustar

Dec 29, 2017
I went to check the Patreon. Last update was in november and there are only three 1$ patrons left. Feels like a dead game or the dev has a lot going on right now.

That's too bad, the artwork, story and mechanics were really engaging. If the dev is out there, I hope he'll rise from the dead !
True. However there seems to be something wrong with calculation:
the minimum level is 2$ and there are 3 patrons, so it should be 6$, but patreon says 4$
3 PATRONS
$4 PER MONTH

Reactions: GreatBuddy

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
I would be totally willing to support the game if it had regular updates. I like the writing, graphics, and system. I hust can't get behind another dev who won't develop. I've been there and don't like it.

Reactions: GreatBuddy

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
Last public communication from Dev in 2020, their Patreon is down and Discord is relatively cold.

Marked as Abandoned.

• Sad
Reactions: RichWere

apache14

Aug 24, 2019
Looks good. It's a shame that it's abandoned AND the links are dead..
I wonder if anyone can reupload the file..

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
Same reason pretty much all games are abandoned: exhaustion of the dev's enthusiasm.

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes