• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.30 star(s) 3 Votes

neennah

Feb 2, 2020
Good start. I like the fact that you can customise the main character and there seems to be plenty of choices.

Reactions: AndroMax

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
Wow. This version fixed every little thing I saw wrong with the game, bar 3 minor ones:
1. Sometimes there's still odd capitalization, but that's easy to stomp.
2. The rope thing still bugs me, but a quick dialogue fix can make that go away. Just have her get caugh as she reaches the botom of the cliff with the rope still tied to her, and have her forget she's tied when she swims. No one ties a heavy rope to themselves when going for a risky swim, and
3. No one stutters in their thoughts. The MC does here in a few cases, though. Maybe she's talking aloud to herself?

Some typos:
dozes.png

You don't "doze off to sleep" you doze or fall asleep.

I'm at my limit for attachment size, so will do some further posts with a few other mistakes.

I'm really pleased with this game, though, and am adding myself to your patreon supporters.

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
Stoneholm girl.png

"Stoneholm" should read "Stoneholm girl"

waist.png

"Waist" should read "waste."

All pretty minor, but better is better.

AndroMax

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2020
Wow. This version fixed every little thing I saw wrong with the game, bar 3 minor ones:
1. Sometimes there's still odd capitalization, but that's easy to stomp.
2. The rope thing still bugs me, but a quick dialogue fix can make that go away. Just have her get caugh as she reaches the botom of the cliff with the rope still tied to her, and have her forget she's tied when she swims. No one ties a heavy rope to themselves when going for a risky swim, and
3. No one stutters in their thoughts. The MC does here in a few cases, though. Maybe she's talking aloud to herself?

Some typos:

You don't "doze off to sleep" you doze or fall asleep.

I'm at my limit for attachment size, so will do some further posts with a few other mistakes.

I'm really pleased with this game, though, and am adding myself to your patreon supporters.
"myself" is misspelled. Stutter in her thoughts.

"Sees" capitalized and should end "towards her..."
"Stoneholm" should read "Stoneholm girl"

"Waist" should read "waste."

All pretty minor, but better is better.
I was going to change the rope swimming scene to her trying to swim across without a rope when the bad guys show up, but I forgot to replace the dialogue in that scene.

Thanks for pointing out all those typos, It can be hard to catch them all. You're right about the stuttering when she's thinking, I'll use a different method to show hesitation when she thinks to herself.

Thanks so much Joe Steel for your support I really appreciate it.

• Hey there
Reactions: Ammy_gordon

ReconLegend

Jul 18, 2017
As mentioned by Mister_M When you choose to have your female characters hair in the back and then choose a Hair color it won't let you have it in the back position and trust me i tried a few ways to get the hair in the back but it won't let you leave the character customization screen so you must choose to have the hair in the front and then the color Please fix this if you can and thanks.

Keep up the great work, looking forward to what happens next.

Last edited:

itslydiabxtch

Aug 4, 2019
I know it's only v2, but the character creation needs some fixing. Selecting "hair back" and then the hair colour, it defaults to "hair front". What's more is that I wanted my character to have brown hair, with it at the back. The game wanted it to be black, and at the front. Please fix.

Reactions: ReconLegend

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.2 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes