4.30 star(s) 3 Votes

Su©ker

May 28, 2019
I will try and have an Android version by the next release, but I can make no promises. Eventually there will definitly be an Android version available.
ok @AndroMax,but try to release the game in android version,if u can bro,very desperate to play this game.....

TheBigWater

Sep 24, 2019
Wow! When i saw 200mb file after downloading it i was like "yeah.. game for 5 minutes" but it got an awesome story so it took me much longer to get to the end of prologue. I wish an update will be even better

Reactions: GreatBuddy

agc208

Aug 4, 2020
I really dug this, tbh, for a short teaser prologue. It reminded me a lot of Good Girl Gone Bad with the art style, the choices leading you to increase your "good/bad" side, and the rudimentary interactivity could go places that game did not. I also liked the fantasy theme and the dom/sub stuff. Anxious to see where this goes.

AndroMax

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2020

OLD SAVES WILL NOT WORK.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Windows/Linux: - -
Mac: - -

Last edited:

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
Adventurerotica - Version 0.2 Public
Just started playing it, but I think I've found a small bug: I've chosen black skin color for MC so shouldn't her mother be also of black skin then? Especially since MC's sister becomes black?. Also, when I choose to have back hair they always revert to front hair after choosing the hair color.

AndroMax

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2020
Just started playing it, but I think I've found a small bug: I've chosen black skin color for MC so shouldn't her mother be also of black skin then? Especially since MC's sister becomes black?. Also, when I choose to have back hair they always revert to front hair after choosing the hair color.
That's odd. I can't seem to replicate this bug.

If you choose black skin your Mother should also have black skin.

I have no idea why this is happening. I'll continue to look into this.

Reactions: kenway242

MojoSky

Apr 27, 2019
This was surprisingly good. Can't wait to see how the story continues, will definitely be keeping an eye on this one.

Reactions: AndroMax

Mercedes

Nov 19, 2017
Character creation bug.
The hair behind the back is not saved as the choice cannot be completed. Instead, you have to choose the hair color, which automatically changes the hairstyle back to the hair worn over the shoulder. Only then can you go back to the normal selection menu for skin and eyes.

But I just see that this error has already been reported in some posts about me.

AndroMax

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2020
Can't choose hair back in v0.2
Character creation bug.
The hair behind the back is not saved as the choice cannot be completed. Instead, you have to choose the hair color, which automatically changes the hairstyle back to the hair worn over the shoulder. Only then can you go back to the normal selection menu for skin and eyes.

But I just see that this error has already been reported in some posts about me.
I am aware.

It's not so much of a bug because her hair will go back to front throughout the game.

Mercedes

Nov 19, 2017
In the second dream sequence, I chose Ava. At the end of the sequence, her eyebrows shift.
But since the autosaves overwrite very quickly, I no longer have a gamesave to check again.

Reactions: Aazkaal
4.30 star(s) 3 Votes