4.30 star(s) 3 Votes

AndroMax

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2020
Thanks for the feedback everyone, I really appreciate it.

I've seen all the complaints about the dialogue, so I have changed the dialogue capitalization. It should be easier to read now.

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
I was reluctant to play the game at first but I have to admit it's really good. I especially like the character creation and choices influencing MC's character; also the fact that I can choose the bad guys is pretty nice. I wonder how far the game will go in presenting both dominant and submissive routes though. For now I can say I'm hooked and waiting for the next update.

Reactions: RichWere

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
AndroMax I normally don't ask this, but any news about the next update. I checked both you Patreon and Discord but didn't see anything relevant.

AndroMax

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2020
AndroMax I normally don't ask this, but any news about the next update. I checked both you Patreon and Discord but didn't see anything relevant.
The next update will be released sometime in September.

I decided to remove all the the flashback scenes and replace them with dreams or visions, because I realized that flashbacks would make writing the story more complicated, and that would slow down development. So to fix any future problems I had to go back and rewrite and add more to the prologue story.

Don't worry, I am working on the game everyday, and the next version should have the prologue 90% complete.

Thanks for your interest.

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018

I decided to remove all the the flashback scenes and replace them with dreams or visions, because I realized that flashbacks would make writing the story more complicated, and that would slow down development. So to fix any future problems I had to go back and rewrite and add more to the prologue story.

Don't worry, I am working on the game everyday, and the next version should have the prologue 90% complete.

Good to hear, and thank you for the quick response. I look forward to seeing what you have created for us.

memoefe

Jan 19, 2019

Accurate desicion. Would love to see the story progress

Su©ker

May 28, 2019
AndroMax i really appreciate the work you have done,i am very excited to play the game by looking at the over view of the game,
and i have a small question that is this game available for android version,cause i am dying to play the game on my device,please stay in touch with me,and plz do reply for this message.I'll be waiting for ur reply.

Thanking you,
Su©ker

AndroMax

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2020
AndroMax i really appreciate the work you have done,i am very excited to play the game by looking at the over view of the game,
and i have a small question that is this game available for android version,cause i am dying to play the game on my device,please stay in touch with me,and plz do reply for this message.I'll be waiting for ur reply.

Thanking you,
Su©ker
I will try and have an Android version by the next release, but I can make no promises. Eventually there will definitly be an Android version available.

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes