Ren'Py Adventures of a Rookie Superhero [v1.7] [Sneaky Games]

4.70 star(s) 6 Votes

Ven95

Jul 13, 2021
putting the specific taste thing aside for a moment, I also don't think female superheros are really known for ballons, if you leave freaks like power girls aside, the normal size would be more around Squirrel girl, and I know already slightly more, but the costume normally push them more into the forefront too, so that's a thing.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

We could also have a look at Batgirl

But if you really need your superheros big and round, maybe this one will please you

LookABox

Jun 24, 2019
Meaning it's "perfectly reasonable" for every character in every game to be tailored to your specific tastes?
This thread is for a game about a superhero whose tits are not each larger than her whole head.
Bit weird to complain about people demanding things be set to their taste while demanding things be set to your taste, isn't it? I haven't seen people this aggressive about a generic ren'py game in a while.

M'lord, what if the man desireth one whole cup size. Would one cup be too much? 'Tis but a bosom of apples, not of melons, and yet it would still be "expansion".

Reactions: Udayana

Ven95

Jul 13, 2021
Bit weird to complain about people demanding things be set to their taste while demanding things be set to your taste, isn't it? I haven't seen people this aggressive about a generic ren'py game in a while.

M'lord, what if the man desireth one whole cup size. Would one cup be too much? 'Tis but a bosom of apples, not of melons, and yet it would still be "expansion".
Way to miss the point, and the way this is written, man that's the kind of a relativistic masterpiece that some people used to start their career in politics.

We all know he didn't mean a cup size and painting this as "he was just asking a question" is obviously dubious. I know how popular the big breast stuff is and there is enough of that all around, the games where one gets sparred, or where it just wouldn't make much sense to have it are few and far between. Asking precisely in one of those games will trigger people, that's how this works.

I obviously have my own views on the topic, everything more than a handful is wasted anyway and gravity will make sure these things only have one direction in the future.

Aside from that, try asking in 90% of the gametopics if we can reduce the breastsizes of the girls to really get an emotional reaction.

LookABox

Jun 24, 2019
Way to miss the point, and the way this is written, man that's the kind of a relativistic masterpiece that some people used to start their career in politics.

We all know he didn't mean a cup size and painting this as "he was just asking a question" is obviously dubious. I know how popular the big breast stuff is and there is enough of that all around, the games where one gets sparred, or where it just wouldn't make much sense to have it are few and far between. Asking precisely in one of those games will trigger people, that's how this works.

I obviously have my own views on the topic, everything more than a handful is wasted anyway and gravity will make sure these things only have one direction in the future.

Aside from that, try asking in 90% of the gametopics if we can reduce the breastsizes of the girls to really get an emotional reaction.
I can tell you're really passionate about the subject of specifically the size of comic book inspired characters' tits but could you dial it back a teensy bit? Having such a visceral reaction to people having a discussion, making suggestions, or poking fun can't be healthy.

Facetiousness aside, the original post was some guy suggesting a fetish be incorporated in some manner. Even if it were remotely considered by a developer who is not present in this locale, the implementation would be down to interpretation and would very well not even likely see any amount of focus. When considering there's nobody of import listening, however, it's kind of a big waste of everyone's time.

Putting all that into consideration, there's really no justification to act this way. Maybe just a "no, I disagree" instead of having a completely disproportionate tirade, lol.

Ven95

Jul 13, 2021
I can tell you're really passionate about the subject of specifically the size of comic book inspired characters' tits but could you dial it back a teensy bit? Having such a visceral reaction to people having a discussion, making suggestions, or poking fun can't be healthy.
No I'm not very passionate about that at all, not even reading any comic books since...30 years? I understand you had to say that, otherwise how else could you start some personal attack on me, since you can't really say anything with substance at that point, are you sure you're not in politics?

Facetiousness aside, the original post was some guy suggesting a fetish be incorporated in some manner. Even if it were remotely considered by a developer who is not present in this locale, the implementation would be down to interpretation and would very well not even likely see any amount of focus. When considering there's nobody of import listening, however, it's kind of a big waste of everyone's time.
Yeah, been on this forum long enough to know what the "some guy" meant and all the followup didn't really disprove it. You're depiction is convinient for your reasoning, and while possible, surely doesn't reflect reality. There is enough context to come to that conclusion

Putting all that into consideration, there's really no justification to act this way. Maybe just a "no, I disagree" instead of having a completely disproportionate tirade, lol.
Yeah, speaking of acting, you do a lot of that with these convoluted posts of yours, don't you? Did you enter a debate club in some US highschool at some point, it kind of feels like that. There is all the justification needed in a place like this to push back a little more drastic.

LookABox

Jun 24, 2019
No I'm not very passionate about that at all, not even reading any comic books since...30 years? I understand you had to say that, otherwise how else could you start some personal attack on me, since you can't really say anything with substance at that point, are you sure you're not in politics?

Yeah, been on this forum long enough to know what the "some guy" meant and all the followup didn't really disprove it. You're depiction is convinient for your reasoning, and while possible, surely doesn't reflect reality. There is enough context to come to that conclusion

Yeah, speaking of acting, you do a lot of that with these convoluted posts of yours, don't you? Did you enter a debate club in some US highschool at some point, it kind of feels like that. There is all the justification needed in a place like this to push back a little more drastic.
Not quite sure why you're taking all of this so incredibly personally but it's very funny. That said, it's funny to me but a disservice to everyone else here. Breaking down an entire post to try and attack it directly when maybe two sentences are actually relevant to you is obnoxious and bloated posting and not relevant to the thread. I'm gonna let you chill out, kid.

Anyway, as for the vn itself, it looks pretty cliche but that's not necessarily a bad thing. The list of "kinks" is pretty amusing, though. I wonder if they'll dare include hand holding. I imagine that it's not an exhaustive list.

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
This story is awesome, even though if there was corruption in the story I can see the rookie Heroine be vulnerable to being corrupted,she certainly is a naughty hero without corruption. Anyway love the story, can not wait to see what happens next.

4.70 star(s) 6 Votes