3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Tdius

Feb 20, 2018

Overview:
Free erotic game «Adventures of stewardesses»
Unforeseen circumstances, sometimes occurring in the life of stewardesses Julia and Claire, often lead to funny adventures. This became the theme for the free erotic game Adventures of stewardesses that replenished our erotic game collection for PC.
The action of the free erotic game Adventures of stewardesses takes place on a deserted island, or almost deserted, ... where our stewardesses find themselves after the urgent cabin ejection due to the failure of the aircraft’s on-board automatics.
After all, despondency is not in the Russian spirit, which means that it is always possible to find a way to get out of the damned island, and their inventiveness will help them in this, as well as you, dear fans of erotic games for PC.
Download the free erotic game Adventures of stewardesses and help cute flight attendants to come back home!​

Thread Updated: 2019-03-14
Release Date: 2019-03-09
Developer:
Censored: No
Version: 1.0b
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - -

View attachment 262952 View attachment 262953 View attachment 262954 View attachment 262955

fix game -.-

Soulbringer71

Jan 26, 2018
TRY THIS: It worked for this and another game having the same problems:

OKAY. RIGHT CLICK THE .EXE FILE. Properties/Compatibility. Set to Windows 8 and set to run as Admin.

maverih345456

Feb 27, 2018
Excuse me ,I am stuck in this screen from this thumbnail and I can't do anything, Is there something wrong with this game?

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
When ever anyone feels like bug hunting ... fighting his computer for supremacy or just discover another level in sluggish game design ... for sure -> try this out!

maverih345456

Feb 27, 2018
When ever anyone feels like bug hunting ... fighting his computer for supremacy or just discover another level in sluggish game design ... for sure -> try this out!

You mean you know how to solve this problem about how I can continue this game from freezing ?

Soulbringer71

Jan 26, 2018
The Solution has been posted here about 5 times. Someone keeps pulling The Posts Down. I have it working fine with Windows 10. Someone who has the ability to pull posts here, Does not want this game to succeed.

baklijkeee

Jun 3, 2017
tried this fix, w10 x64 last updates, still not working. errors whole time, random crashes, unplayable. maybe i've downloaded like version with corrupted files? can someone who doesnt expierence these problems tell which version they've downloaded?

Soulbringer71

Jan 26, 2018
tried this fix, w10 x64 last updates, still not working. errors whole time, random crashes, unplayable. maybe i've downloaded like version with corrupted files? can someone who doesnt expierence these problems tell which version they've downloaded?
All I did was set it to windows 8 compatibility and run as admin. It works on my PC. It definitely is a Bit Grindy, Does need some cleanup to kill the grind . but iT Does work. I Keep posting this and it keeps getting taken down. lol Go Figure.

Reactions: Scrot

Tdius

Feb 20, 2018
All I did was set it to windows 8 compatibility and run as admin. It works on my PC. It definitely is a Bit Grindy, Does need some cleanup to kill the grind . but iT Does work. I Keep posting this and it keeps getting taken down. lol Go Figure.
not work for me too also windows 10

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote