3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

combige

Jun 30, 2017
A plane crash with only pilots and stewardess survived.
After the first week captain: "Enough fornication!" And killed the stewardess.
After one more week: "Enough fornication!" And buried the stewardess.
After another week: "Enough fornication!" And dug up the stewardess.

Deniz31

Jul 25, 2017
I was thinking the same thing can anyone get the images out of the game and put them in a gallery or something?
I'm still waiting for a hero to make a "gallery" of game images. Or even beter would be a renpy port. :love:

Arikania

Feb 10, 2023
Even though the stewardesses claim to wear no panties anymore, they always wear them. And I can't pick the Sleeping Tree Raisens.

maverih345456

Feb 27, 2018
Even though the stewardesses claim to wear no panties anymore, they always wear them. And I can't pick the Sleeping Tree Raisens.
I know how you feel, and the worse part is, the people who made the game are now abandoned and we didnt get the walkthrough or cheat to get them, if only we should extract the game to see the screenshots.

Arikania

Feb 10, 2023
I know how you feel, and the worse part is, the people who made the game are now abandoned and we didnt get the walkthrough or cheat to get them, if only we should extract the game to see the screenshots.
So the game is both abandoned and incomplete?!

In the game directory there's a help file, but the the dev's site mentioned there show nothing related to the game :cry:

maverih345456

Feb 27, 2018
So the game is both abandoned and incomplete?!

In the game directory there's a help file, but the the dev's site mentioned there show nothing related to the game :cry:
The game is completed but we couldn't find a walkthrough and cheat to make the characters naked. The developers are no longer active

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote