3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Soulbringer71

Jan 26, 2018
not work for me too also windows 10
I dont have it on my C:Drive either. I Have it on a Separate Gaming Drive. Maybe it is The User Control Interfering. This Happens Even with Games From Steam and Origin. When Using Mods Especially. User Control May be Interfering. I Dont Know. I have it Working Just Doing The Steps I Mentioned. I wish I Knew More about Scripting and Making these Games. I Play Many of Them., I am Retired and Bored . So I Have Plenty of Time. lol

Reactions: Scrot

baklijkeee

Jun 3, 2017
can't even remember having any kind of problems with anything, but not this game. i guess this dev's other game also unplayable

Scrot

Definitely not Scrot
Apr 30, 2018
Okay,then how do I get the resins?
i don't know i just played it 3 min until the game start lagging on my computer xD but i think the is in the action key i think is space but i'm not sure you need talk with someone who played the whole game i think the developer should help you best
@NemosSub

thatdork

Dec 2, 2018
ok i downloaded rar from mediafire but winRAR diagnostic messages says unexpected end of archive and can't extract. should i download it from different link?

Scrot

Definitely not Scrot
Apr 30, 2018
ok i downloaded rar from mediafire but winRAR diagnostic messages says unexpected end of archive and can't extract. should i download it from different link?
try nofile it shouldn't happen

ryu7432

Sep 30, 2017
Okay,then how do I get the resins?
I finally figured it out how to get resin, but it was a nightmare and a half due to a server lack of information and frustrating mechanics.

I'm assuming you were able to find the tree, which is here Image 019.png . You need to hit spacebar to advance the "Found it!" dialogue and enable a yellow up arrow so you can climb it. However, rats seem to be chucking stones at you. The only way to avoid being forced off the tree and to throw coconuts at them by pressing spacebar and using the arrow keys to guide the coconut to the rats on screen. If you clear the screen of rats, the rest of the limited time in the tree will be used to collect the resin. Once you're off the tree, regardless on if you're forced off it or not, you'll have to come back tomorrow to try again.

As for the resource gathering like the coconuts, you can just click them; but they do seem to spawn at random and can despawn if you're not careful.

Reactions: Jacie and V-red

maverih345456

Feb 27, 2018
I finally figured it out how to get resin, but it was a nightmare and a half due to a server lack of information and frustrating mechanics.

I'm assuming you were able to find the tree, which is here View attachment 266729 . You need to hit spacebar to advance the "Found it!" dialogue and enable a yellow up arrow so you can climb it. However, rats seem to be chucking stones at you. The only way to avoid being forced off the tree and to throw coconuts at them by pressing spacebar and using the arrow keys to guide the coconut to the rats on screen. If you clear the screen of rats, the rest of the limited time in the tree will be used to collect the resin. Once you're off the tree, regardless on if you're forced off it or not, you'll have to come back tomorrow to try again.

As for the resource gathering like the coconuts, you can just click them; but they do seem to spawn at random and can despawn if you're not careful.

Wow,thanks but do you know a simple way on how to get a number of unlimited coconuts?

ryu7432

Sep 30, 2017
Wow,thanks but do you know a simple way on how to get a number of unlimited coconuts?
lol, only way seems to be editing the save file (Set.ini). You can also do that for the resin as well, but I think the game doesn't register the amount until you've collected at least one (e.g. set resin to 21, collect 1 more resin for 22 => triggers in game values to determine that you have enough resin). The inventory line R3 can be parsed like this: R3=031511880203012100000000 where [03] corresponds to three shellfish, [15] is 15 berries, [11] is 11 butterflies, [88] coconuts, [02] fish, [03] resin, [01] lamia juice, [21] palm juice. The other zeros are liquors you brew, which I believe is from the pot found in the tree house. idk who that part works yet.

Reactions: Jacie

maverih345456

Feb 27, 2018
lol, only way seems to be editing the save file (Set.ini). You can also do that for the resin as well, but I think the game doesn't register the amount until you've collected at least one (e.g. set resin to 21, collect 1 more resin for 22 => triggers in game values to determine that you have enough resin). The inventory line R3 can be parsed like this: R3=031511880203012100000000 where [03] corresponds to three shellfish, [15] is 15 berries, [11] is 11 butterflies, [88] coconuts, [02] fish, [03] resin, [01] lamia juice, [21] palm juice. The other zeros are liquors you brew, which I believe is from the pot found in the tree house. idk who that part works yet.

Okay so how do I fish goldfish and where should I 'fish'

ryu7432

Sep 30, 2017
Okay so how do I fish goldfish and where should I 'fish'
If you start at the tree house, zone shift up and one screen to the right, you'll be able to fish there. Spacebar to cast the bait and it's basically a typical reaction-based fishing mini-game from there.

maverih345456

Feb 27, 2018
If you start at the tree house, zone shift up and one screen to the right, you'll be able to fish there. Spacebar to cast the bait and it's basically a typical reaction-based fishing mini-game from there.
Okay now for the next one 1) what is the password to open the pass or gate in the crystal caves and 2) which area will I catch the butterflies?

ryu7432

Sep 30, 2017
Okay now for the next one 1) what is the password to open the pass or gate in the crystal caves and 2) which area will I catch the butterflies?
AoS: how to find the resources:
The butterflies are in image 22.jpg in this post ^, but I wouldn't do that if I were you. The puzzle can literally be brute forced, though I haven't tried it before turning the butterflies. The game implies the butterflies are an extra step to help solve the puzzle.

maverih345456

Feb 27, 2018
The butterflies are in image 22.jpg in this post ^, but I wouldn't do that if I were you. The puzzle can literally be brute forced, though I haven't tried it before turning the butterflies. The game implies the butterflies are an extra step to help solve the puzzle.

Okay what time will the butterflies appear in image22 ?

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote