• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.60 star(s) 19 Votes

Flamewolf

Oct 31, 2017
Just checked back on this for the first time in what feels like 2 years, now that it says final update, I have two questions:

1) Has anyone made a guide/walkthrough for the game?
2) How many "routes" are there that do not involve Sinius?

LordofEntropy

Down with Delta-G
Donor
May 8, 2017
Just checked back on this for the first time in what feels like 2 years, now that it says final update, I have two questions:

1) Has anyone made a guide/walkthrough for the game?
2) How many "routes" are there that do not involve Sinius?
I remember seeing some basic walkthrough at one point, try using the search on this thread and you might find one.

There are no routes without Sinius. The Bernard route was never put in, and appears that it won't be. Though at one point around the final release apparently Reapyr had mentioned possibly coming back to add that route, but I don't know if there has been anymore information on that.

Ulyx

Aug 18, 2017
Exactly, no routes without Sinius. Back when I was a pledger, I asked Reepy if he Bernal's route was going to happen and the answer was no. He mentioned recently that he is creating a shower scene, but with no impact on the story.

vrtrtr

May 8, 2017
This is a great game, but there's one issue I have - and I don't see a way to fix it: there is no music. At all. And no option panel to turn it on. What gives? This used to have music.

Blaster

Aug 29, 2016
There is music in only a couple places I think. The potions forest and when Bernie makes Tara dance.

Blaster

Aug 29, 2016
Because the game was made using RPG Maker VX ACE? That is the necessary platform needed to run it.

is the download for it if you want it.

NSFWBabe

Jul 11, 2018
Hate to be the one to bring this up again but isn't there ANY sort of walkthrough available for this one?? This might be the first game i played in which i am actually in need of a walkthrough to unlock all the scenes.

If anyone knows of any, even an incomplete one, kindly help a mate out :D

met4lsp4wn

May 5, 2017
If you're going the corruption route, should Tara Excel at her Magic Classes or should she fail them?! She's trying to escape "him" don't remember what he's called.

NSFWBabe

Jul 11, 2018
If you're going the corruption route, should Tara Excel at her Magic Classes or should she fail them?! She's trying to escape "him" don't remember what he's called.
Escaping his control is a choice provided to you at the very end of the game, i think. If you want to continue on the corruption path, make her studies your last priority. Purposely don't complete homeworks and after a while you'll get the option to go to sleep early as you can perform 'favours' for your teachers for not completing them! That is the best, quickest and probably the only way to continue on the corruption path.

Speaking of corruption path, paths in general..., are there more than one?? I would really love to know so if that's the case!

PS: there is one way you can go to sleep early from the very start, but that requires a little cheating ;D

met4lsp4wn

May 5, 2017
Escaping his control is a choice provided to you at the very end of the game, i think. If you want to continue on the corruption path, make her studies your last priority. Purposely don't complete homeworks and after a while you'll get the option to go to sleep early as you can perform 'favours' for your teachers for not completing them! That is the best, quickest and probably the only way to continue on the corruption path.

Speaking of corruption path, paths in general..., are there more than one?? I would really love to know so if that's the case!

PS: there is one way you can go to sleep early from the very start, but that requires a little cheating ;D
Thanks for the input, not sure if there are any other Corruption paths at this point, just know that Reepyr made this Route a priority over the "Love" Route, If Reepyr continues the game it might be a NTR route on that route but that's only my own speculations.

NSFWBabe

Jul 11, 2018
Thanks for the input, not sure if there are any other Corruption paths at this point, just know that Reepyr made this Route a priority over the "Love" Route, If Reepyr continues the game it might be a NTR route on that route but that's only my own speculations.
No problem! The game was designed, i think to only progress with the creepy fellow as the master of Tara. No walkthrough, incomplete alternate lines and this game has a completed tag!

The no walkthrough part really gets to me! Simply no way to know what the player's choices and actions will lead to! Really wish someone made a 100% complete walkthrough!

Blaster

Aug 29, 2016
From what I remember, Reepyr polled his patrons to determine which path to develop first and they picked the Sinius corruption path. When he finished it he started a project with 3DZen so I don't know if he will ever complete the NTR route.

I don't know if this counts as a true walkthrough but I got this from Reepyr for being a long time patron. It should help unlock every scene in the game including the different endings.

NSFWBabe

Jul 11, 2018
From what I remember, Reepyr polled his patrons to determine which path to develop first and they picked the Sinius corruption path. When he finished it he started a project with 3DZen so I don't know if he will ever complete the NTR route.

I don't know if this counts as a true walkthrough but I got this from Reepyr for being a long time patron. It should help unlock every scene in the game including the different endings.
That's gonna help out a lot!!
Thanks man!

3.60 star(s) 19 Votes