xht_002

Sep 25, 2018
this game gets on your balls, the autosaves should just be packed with the update so you don't have to go for 100 folders trying to find the right location

limitno18

Jul 2, 2017
I am getting error when i try to run game it says files might be corrupted but all i did was extract and run exe.

dbp5ca

Donor
Mar 13, 2017
Click the fish in Willy's room. You'll be able to download @Blupblup's enhanced walkthrough, which has locations for all of the pictures.
The enhanced WT for .33 isn't out yet and the pictures were added in .33 so the latest Blub Blub WT available does not have them.

dbp5ca

Donor
Mar 13, 2017
I've found the bronze and silver Megan dolls and the gold threesome doll with Maya, et al. Anyone know if there were any other dolls added this update?

Jougen

Jun 6, 2017
Have any of you ever bothered to even open Autosaves menu in game? it's there on main scene of game before you click anthing... it has icon with letters that look like this "AUTOSAVES" there you will see all numbers like 0.01 or 0.32... Guess what happens if you click on those :D
On a side note, i often launch giovanna's basement scene just to enjoy the music. Is it made by you? Is there a way to get it as a separate file or something? Love the track so much!

limitno18

Jul 2, 2017
I have these errors i did unzip first folder like instructed but i am getting this error errorrr.JPG it says there his in log file log.JPG but there is such file in my folder so i dont know what is the problem files.JPG

4.30 star(s) 111 Votes