halil123

May 23, 2017
So I gave Selina pages 1 through 6 but there still isn't any scene? Is it bugged because I gave her page 6 first?

Also what do you do with clothes you buy from sex shop? I don't mean fuckdoll outfits.

Edit: solved them

nb8

Jul 22, 2017
2. The game never really makes its way back to original graphics quality after pressing 1 or 2 for black & white mode, "cartoon mode" or whatever else. I hit them by accident when trying to quickly move through dialogue options (figured I'd see if it worked) after getting beaten up by Giulio multiple times... no matter what buttons I pressed (1,2,3 various other buttons on the keyboard) it never found its way back to good-quality graphics. It would be good if those options were more difficult to enable accidentally, either putting them in the options menu or on less "obvious" buttons.
Got same problem, but its nwm, i didnt use what graphic mode, just test it. (I thought that it should be so until I saw this post ) nvidia geforce 1050.

et3

Jul 10, 2017
Nenad,
I have a question why there is no walktrough from BLUB BLUB. v 33 I got used to his help, without him it's not the same. On the margin, both tracks in version 0.33 are the same ...... whether I'm wrong or not

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Nenad,
I have a question why there is no walktrough from BLUB BLUB. v 33 I got used to his help, without him it's not the same. On the margin, both tracks in version 0.33 are the same ...... whether I'm wrong or not
@Blup Blup hasn't been active on here for a couple of months. Hope he's OK.

The older walkthroughs are still useful for older things.

Sep 29, 2017
I have the same problem with Gloria 4 photos are missing (15/19). That's the only left to collect (561/565).
adv of willy gloria.jpg

Also, anyone can help which dolls I haven't collect from both path?
This is from neighbour path.
adv of willy.jpg

This is from incest path.
adv of willy non.jpg

There's a bug in Eve's room there's a photo there but can't pick it up.
adv of willy eve.jpg

Thanks in advance.

Reactions: HelpfulSunglasses

Bryan1910

Oct 22, 2018
I have the same problem with Gloria 4 photos are missing (15/19). That's the only left to collect (561/565).
View attachment 277035

Also, anyone can help which dolls I haven't collect from both path?
This is from neighbour path.
View attachment 277030

This is from incest path.
View attachment 277036

There's a bug in Eve's room there's a photo there but can't pick it up.
View attachment 277045

Thanks in advance.
The one you are missing is the princess. Any chance you could tell me the names of the ones i'm missing thanks

Reactions: Palukka Telang
Sep 29, 2017
The one you are missing is the princess. Any chance you could tell me the names of the ones i'm missing thanks
Maya gold
Go to the [clothing section] in the [Hotaboo] shop “Buy clothing”, “Buy corset $400” to get a [corset] in inventory.
You may also buy body stockings and innocent dress to Maya and it will open 2 new short cut scenes.

Go to [Maya’s street] and drop the [corset] on Maya. Then ask “Change outfit”, “Change to corset” and say “Oh your pussy looks delicious” to unlock the [Maya gold] doll somewhere in her apartment.
avdw_Maya gold.png

Brianna gold (Gift)
From side quest Natalie, girl in piano in Orion hotel.
Go into her living room and read Natalie’s diary in her laptop.

Go to the [Hotaboo] and “Ask about submission” from the Domina. She tells Willy to visit Brianna.
Go to the [Secret Garden of Desire] in the [Doll house]’s Bronze Door. Talk to Brianna “Ask about submission” in the [contest area]. Continue “Practice your skills” and then “Fuck her”. Afterwards ask her “Doll gift” to collect the [Brianna gold] doll.

Scarlett gold
Go to Hospital, you may notice now that Doctor Scarlett isn’t in the waiting room anymore. Click bottom right part of sceen where she was standing to access Doctors office. When you enter Doctor’s office there is a chance she will be without shirt and you will be able to see her cleavage (you may re-enter if it does not pop up).
advw_scarlett.png
Speak with her “Talk about health insssurance”. After this you will be able to fuck with Doctor Scarlett (it won't depend if she has shirt or not later). After that collect Scarlett gold doll.
advw_scarlett gold.png

rattler2027

Mar 12, 2018
Man I loved the last update but I was a bit disappointed with the new Dolores scenes, I really wanted to see that nice ass of hers riding Willy's Willy cowgirl style and see that nice ass bounce the way this dev does that so good.

Perhaps that scene can still be added @Nenad A. ? One can only hope

4.30 star(s) 111 Votes