Samrat Dutta

Mar 5, 2017
Hello, I am new to this game. I download it from torrent(12.3 GB) but I am unable to unzip any of the three(part 1 2 3) rar files via winrar and 7zip. Can anyone please help. :( Thanks

mike_campbell

Mar 3, 2019
Torrent for your enjoyment

660 people in the swarm at the moment. If you all went to Patreon and paid Nenad a dollar a month you'd be giving him a 40% pay rise, which he fully deserves. If you all paid $2 a month he would be able to speed up his output as he could upgrade/employ.

I'm not affiliated in any way with him but he deserves some reward. I know you expect free stuff but give it a moment's thought: Why? Why do you expect excellent content like this with all the work involved free of charge?

A dollar a month? Nothing. Don't care who you are, it's nothing.

Gamle

Dec 11, 2018
I downloaded the game yesterday and have been following the walk-through without much problems, but now when i have found all the 7 kamasutra pages, done the sex with Giovanna and said to her that i need to go to Eve, still the new speech option doesn' t trigger with Eve. Anyone have a solution to this, would be most grateful.

Edit. Solved, suddenly Eve's panties spawned on the floor and now all is just dandy.. :)

4.30 star(s) 112 Votes