Staff member
Donor
Jun 23, 2017
torrents, split files, updaters, etc are now available on the OP

Reactions: Krull

Barioz

Oct 9, 2017
Thank you; but though the princess location is not open on the Map
Dunno what story event triggers the location to show up on the map. There is no other content so far though (doll just stands there outside of the front gate), just keep checking the map as you progress.

Only other thing that comes to my mind: there is a poster in the background in front of Willy's home, on which the princess is shown. Maybe click on that first and check if the location in the upper left corner of the map was added.

Liner_Master

Sep 12, 2018
Dunno what story event triggers the location to show up on the map. There is no other content so far though (doll just stands there outside of the front gate), just keep checking the map as you progress.

Only other thing that comes to my mind: there is a poster in the background in front of Willy's home, on which the princess is shown. Maybe click on that first and check if the location in the upper left corner of the map was added.
Thanks alot it works the same way you said

littleknight

May 28, 2017
If the main character has no beard and younger, maybe the game will be more attractive, I think because I like the incest path.

Simonedelta

Sep 11, 2017
i seem to have a problem the game auto adjusted its resolution for my monitor however it adjusted wrong so it seemed zoomed in i cant even fix it through the in game options because i cant click anything.... please help

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Thank you; but though the princess location is not open on the Map

Yes, that's it. Click the princess poster outside Willy's building.

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
Well that was my final attempt of this game. Gave the game a huge break and then came back around the late V20's. Ga,e crashed when picking up the key in the bedroom so fucked the game off.

Downloaded V34 and now the game crashes at the car intro scene.

Must be since the game engine was changed because up until around v17 I could play this game without any issues.

Oh well.

4.40 star(s) 113 Votes