Nenad A.

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2018
No, my default desktop or rather laptop resolution is 1366x768, however when I play games I prefer proper 16:9 ratio resolution like 1280x720.
In windowed mode it's possible to set 720p, I hope it could be possible for full screen as well.
You can set this to ini config file and resize windowed mode to any size if that helps:
RESIZEABLE = YES|NO
Just then don't change resolution after you set it from game as game will overwrite new ini every time you change things in options :)
Or just set resolution that you wish and add YES to fullscreen in ini manualy save ini and run game :)

Reactions: rainyd

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
***Warning! It not fully tested and may contain bugs since there were a few errors at game resource unpacking.***
Compressed version v0.49 (Win) 5.79Gb

Update patch for compressed v0.48 to v0.49 (Win) 172Mb (extract and overwrite old files, run the game from "Adventures Of Willy D 0.49.exe")

***You wouldn't be able to update compressed game to newer version until (and if) I'll make my own patch!***
P.S. It has nothing to do with compressed version but I noticed that if my browser (Max*on 5) is running then this game is crashing constantly so if you have stability issues with it I advice to close all browsers before starting, if this doesn't help try to extract included config.rar to same folder overwriting old config.ini file. If game runs slow (with lags) try to run it as administrator.

Last edited:

asukara

Jan 22, 2018
guys i want ask... why after update v0.49 from v0.48... all my save data are missing... is it happen to all of you?

tkisback91

Nov 4, 2018
hello everyone i have a question who knows whether there is a cg rip from the game or how to do one :)

hallo zusammen ich hab eine frage weis wer ob es von dem spiel ein cg rip gibt oder wie man eins macht :)

FullStick224

Apr 20, 2019
Are the saves on the main page supposed to start you at the begining of 0.48 instead of the end?

Edit: Nvm disregard. I just saw the save folder name and it says 0.48. Anyone got the v0.49 save?

ChrisHaze

Nov 12, 2018
I really like this game, but I have to wait to get a better PC to play it lol. I downloaded it a few updates ago, took 2 days since mega is a bitch. Played for a good few hours and tried to play again the next day and my laptop wouldn't even start it again.

X0M3!

Nov 13, 2019
Nenad A. is the walking speed(without direct right click) still as slow as previous versions? If so may I suggest to look at Goons Raided Her. Adv of Willy D. is a unique & quality title but really gives headache when it comes to basic movement & navigation which hinders storylines & gameplay.

4.30 star(s) 112 Votes