Nenad A.

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2018
Could be memory issue so try and add more virtual memory to your drive maybe that helps, but in general that scene may be slow cause of particles (smoke) as they add around 10000 images to produce smoke effect it's super low (like 1kb per pic) but still could be issue. Game will automatically use virtual ram when it run out of actual memory so maybe that may help... I will try and see if I can do something about that scene for future updates to lower performance for it or at least option to remove smoke for low spec pc :)

Reactions: liondorient

liondorient

Jul 9, 2018
Edit: Try Nenad's advice first, it makes more sense.

Looks like your laptop meets the recommended system settings (I'm guessing your other PC too). Only thing comes to my mind is damaged or missing game files, so:

- Use a different extraction tool, for example if you used Winzip to extract game files try Winrar or 7zip.
- Try redownloading the game from Nenad's free links at Patreon.
I use patch with extension exe, not zip or rar, yes before the patch was compressed and we need especially 7zip
any way thank you very much

Reactions: depechedNode

liondorient

Jul 9, 2018
Could be memory issue so try and add more virtual memory to your drive maybe that helps, but in general that scene may be slow cause of particles (smoke) as they add around 10000 images to produce smoke effect it's super low (like 1kb per pic) but still could be issue. Game will automatically use virtual ram when it run out of actual memory so maybe that may help... I will try and see if I can do something about that scene for future updates to lower performance for it or at least option to remove smoke for low spec pc :)
Thank you very much, il will try to add more virtual memory maybe this will solve the problem

flargen_bargen

Dec 28, 2017
Hey Nubnud

Love the game but when will the lovely Fiona start 'opening up' to the world around her...know what i mean, nudge, nudge, say no more...

liondorient

Jul 9, 2018
Sorry to hear that. I will probably make an option to turn off those particles (smoke) in the bar scene even in next update. Besides that I can't do much really.
Not only in the bar, for example after each event I record this event because the games are blocked
For example, willy invites Dian to cinema, I can't go beyond this stage
I checked the c ++ version it is 11.0.61030 for 86 and 64
perhaps do i have to use an old version of c ++?? 12.png

44Tom

Oct 19, 2018
Not only in the bar, for example after each event I record this event because the games are blocked
perhaps do i have to use an old version of c ++?? View attachment 758904
You might want to close some of the open programs. I see on the bottom task-bar that you have a lot of programs running. These are all taking memory to stay open. Try rebooting, and only open the Willy game and no other programs. If they open automatically, close them down.

liondorient

Jul 9, 2018
You might want to close some of the open programs. I see on the bottom task-bar that you have a lot of programs running. These are all taking memory to stay open. Try rebooting, and only open the Willy game and no other programs. If they open automatically, close them down.
thank you only willy game is running, they are icons, and are not open programs, to launch them from the taskbar 52.png

Last edited:

Nenad A.

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2018
perhaps do i have to use an old version of c ++?? View attachment 758904
In that case I am guessing you have corrupted files... Did you download game from my patreon or anywhere else? (no one of patreons had any of this issues really) also old saves could screw things a quite a bit despite what some people think about that :) You could join my discord and ask Hiddenidentity (one of my admins) to give you checksums for game so you can run diagnostic if all is ok in game files.

liondorient

Jul 9, 2018
In that case I am guessing you have corrupted files... Did you download game from my patreon or anywhere else? (no one of patreons had any of this issues really) also old saves could screw things a quite a bit despite what some people think about that :) You could join my discord and ask Hiddenidentity (one of my admins) to give you checksums for game so you can run diagnostic if all is ok in game files.
thank you. i downloaded the game, the patches and the saves from f95zon, and i had no problems until version v0.48 where the games are very slow when willy entered the bar, and when he continues Bethany in toilet mastrubating, game speed returns to normal
I downloaded the patch 48 to 49 from the post of some page previously, and the saves still it is with exe extension and I patched the games everything is fine but when I launched the games I found that 'it becomes too slow and then it blocks and after 3 minutes the game Collapses
I have joined your discord, and i am waiting four checksums for game
I have the same photo of my profile here also the same name

Puhlik1984

Sep 21, 2017
Hi. Thanks for your game. And i have this problem too , from version 0.48 game crush. In report missing some sound and background image. And in log
21:54:49.194:Failed to run string in Lua:
21:54:49.194:String content: beginVolCon()

Last edited:

Nenad A.

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2018
Hi. Thanks for your game. And i have this problem too , from version 0.48 game crush. In report missing some sound and background image. And in log
21:54:49.194:Failed to run string in Lua:
21:54:49.194:String content: beginVolCon()
This sounds just like either bad extracting or bad re-packing of game cause game has no missing pictures or/and sounds I test my game before every update and dev console would scream if any files are missing :) Re-download game from trusted source should fix this. My advice is from my links on patreon (0.48 is free for download for everyone) :)

Reactions: Puhlik1984

rainyd

Jan 30, 2019
unfortunately, I increase the memory up to 16G but the problem persists View attachment 757810
Increasing amount of virtual memory (pagefile) will not help - you simply need more physical memory (RAM) in your laptop.
I would definitely recommend you upgrade to 8GB if it's possible, 4GB is really low nowadays.

Btw, Nenad I have a question: it is possible to set 1280x720 as full screen mode because I don't like weird 1366x768 resolution?

Nenad A.

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2018
Increasing amount of virtual memory (pagefile) will not help - you simply need more physical memory (RAM) in your laptop.
I would definitely recommend you upgrade to 8GB if it's possible, 4GB is really low nowadays.

Btw, Nenad I have a question: it is possible to set 1280x720 as full screen mode because I don't like weird 1366x768 resolution?
If your desktop is 1280x720 game should detect it when setting full screen and run that resolution as fulčl screen as in script I made full screen to auto detect resolution from users desktop :)

rainyd

Jan 30, 2019
If your desktop is 1280x720 game should detect it when setting full screen and run that resolution as fulčl screen as in script I made full screen to auto detect resolution from users desktop :)
No, my default desktop or rather laptop resolution is 1366x768, however when I play games I prefer proper 16:9 ratio resolution like 1280x720.
In windowed mode it's possible to set 720p, I hope it could be possible for full screen as well.

4.40 star(s) 113 Votes