liondorient

Jul 9, 2018
In that case I am guessing you have corrupted files... Did you download game from my patreon or anywhere else? (no one of patreons had any of this issues really) also old saves could screw things a quite a bit despite what some people think about that :) You could join my discord and ask Hiddenidentity (one of my admins) to give you checksums for game so you can run diagnostic if all is ok in game files.
thank you. i downloaded the game, the patches and the saves from f95zon, and i had no problems until version v0.48 where the games are very slow when willy entered the bar, and when he continues Bethany in toilet mastrubating, game speed returns to normal
I downloaded the patch 48 to 49 from the post of some page previously, and the saves still it is with exe extension and I patched the games everything is fine but when I launched the games I found that 'it becomes too slow and then it blocks and after 3 minutes the game Collapses
I have joined your discord, and i am waiting four checksums for game
I have the same photo of my profile here also the same name

Puhlik1984

Sep 21, 2017
In that case I am guessing you have corrupted files... Did you download game from my patreon or anywhere else? (no one of patreons had any of this issues really) also old saves could screw things a quite a bit despite what some people think about that :) You could join my discord and ask Hiddenidentity (one of my admins) to give you checksums for game so you can run diagnostic if all is ok in game files.
Hi. Thanks for your game. And i have this problem too , from version 0.48 game crush. In report missing some sound and background image. And in log
21:54:49.194:Failed to run string in Lua:
21:54:49.194:String content: beginVolCon()

Last edited:

Nenad A.

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2018
Hi. Thanks for your game. And i have this problem too , from version 0.48 game crush. In report missing some sound and background image. And in log
21:54:49.194:Failed to run string in Lua:
21:54:49.194:String content: beginVolCon()
This sounds just like either bad extracting or bad re-packing of game cause game has no missing pictures or/and sounds I test my game before every update and dev console would scream if any files are missing :) Re-download game from trusted source should fix this. My advice is from my links on patreon (0.48 is free for download for everyone) :)

Reactions: Puhlik1984

rainyd

Jan 30, 2019
unfortunately, I increase the memory up to 16G but the problem persists View attachment 757810
Increasing amount of virtual memory (pagefile) will not help - you simply need more physical memory (RAM) in your laptop.
I would definitely recommend you upgrade to 8GB if it's possible, 4GB is really low nowadays.

Btw, Nenad I have a question: it is possible to set 1280x720 as full screen mode because I don't like weird 1366x768 resolution?

Nenad A.

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2018
Increasing amount of virtual memory (pagefile) will not help - you simply need more physical memory (RAM) in your laptop.
I would definitely recommend you upgrade to 8GB if it's possible, 4GB is really low nowadays.

Btw, Nenad I have a question: it is possible to set 1280x720 as full screen mode because I don't like weird 1366x768 resolution?
If your desktop is 1280x720 game should detect it when setting full screen and run that resolution as fulčl screen as in script I made full screen to auto detect resolution from users desktop :)

rainyd

Jan 30, 2019
If your desktop is 1280x720 game should detect it when setting full screen and run that resolution as fulčl screen as in script I made full screen to auto detect resolution from users desktop :)
No, my default desktop or rather laptop resolution is 1366x768, however when I play games I prefer proper 16:9 ratio resolution like 1280x720.
In windowed mode it's possible to set 720p, I hope it could be possible for full screen as well.

Nenad A.

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2018
No, my default desktop or rather laptop resolution is 1366x768, however when I play games I prefer proper 16:9 ratio resolution like 1280x720.
In windowed mode it's possible to set 720p, I hope it could be possible for full screen as well.
You can set this to ini config file and resize windowed mode to any size if that helps:
RESIZEABLE = YES|NO
Just then don't change resolution after you set it from game as game will overwrite new ini every time you change things in options :)
Or just set resolution that you wish and add YES to fullscreen in ini manualy save ini and run game :)

Reactions: rainyd

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
***Warning! It not fully tested and may contain bugs since there were a few errors at game resource unpacking.***
Compressed version v0.49 (Win) 5.79Gb

Update patch for compressed v0.48 to v0.49 (Win) 172Mb (extract and overwrite old files, run the game from "Adventures Of Willy D 0.49.exe")

***You wouldn't be able to update compressed game to newer version until (and if) I'll make my own patch!***
P.S. It has nothing to do with compressed version but I noticed that if my browser (Max*on 5) is running then this game is crashing constantly so if you have stability issues with it I advice to close all browsers before starting, if this doesn't help try to extract included config.rar to same folder overwriting old config.ini file. If game runs slow (with lags) try to run it as administrator.

Last edited:

asukara

Jan 22, 2018
guys i want ask... why after update v0.49 from v0.48... all my save data are missing... is it happen to all of you?

tkisback91

Nov 4, 2018
hello everyone i have a question who knows whether there is a cg rip from the game or how to do one :)

hallo zusammen ich hab eine frage weis wer ob es von dem spiel ein cg rip gibt oder wie man eins macht :)

4.40 star(s) 113 Votes