• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

SDaddy666

May 5, 2017
something's odd, i've played 0.46. Then I updated till 0.49. When I load the save i got in op, lots of dolls missing.

Oct 16, 2019
I'm confused about this download process... it says to download all 6 parts but to only unzip part 1... but there is no .exe file just a bunch of scenes... the installation says to just to unzip to a folder and launch the .exe, but where do i get the .exe and why do i need to download 6 parts if Im only unzip 1 of them??

FullStick224

Apr 20, 2019
I'm confused about this download process... it says to download all 6 parts but to only unzip part 1... but there is no .exe file just a bunch of scenes... the installation says to just to unzip to a folder and launch the .exe, but where do i get the .exe and why do i need to download 6 parts if Im only unzip 1 of them??
First get 7-Zip. There is a free version that can do the job. Then download all 6 parts. Put all 6 parts on the desktop and right click part 1 and click "Extract Files" using 7-Zip. 7-Zip will automatically detect all 6 parts and extract all 6 parts into 1 folder.

jeroentje

Apr 8, 2020
I'm confused too. After downloading all 6 parts,do I need to download all patches as well or only the "update only" ?
Thanks

FullStick224

Apr 20, 2019
I'm confused too. After downloading all 6 parts,do I need to download all patches as well or only the "update only" ?
Thanks
After download and extracting all 6 parts under 0.48 download only the update patch. The update patch is an exe. Run the exe and select the folder where the game is.

Reactions: jeroentje

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
long time no played, just gived a try today...

did you kicked out the mother ??? can't find her nor the place... :/

unroot

Aug 14, 2019
hello everyone i have a question who knows whether there is a cg rip from the game or how to do one :)

hallo zusammen ich hab eine frage weis wer ob es von dem spiel ein cg rip gibt oder wie man eins macht :)
There is no tool yet that can handle the encryption of the engine correctly. Found a tool somewhere but it could only extract a small amount of the pictures, so no full CG rip.

Bisher gibr es kein Tool um die Verschlüsselung der Engine zu öffnen. Es gibt zwar ein Tool, aber damit bekommt man nur einige wenige Bilder raus, weswegen es noch keinen brauchbaren CG rip gibt

pj13

Apr 22, 2018
What's new this time?
**Version 0.49**

-After 3 some with jamal and Danielle speak with danielle. Willy will say he need to talk with Diva again. Go to Hillwood and ask diva did she read whole script. She will say yes and you will be able to do full audition for her movie. After audition speak with her again and tell her you are going to bar speak with Nenad once more. So go back to bar and since Nenad is no longer there, speak with Lucy. She will tell you Nenad went to Lady gloria. So of course you need to go there as well. Go to Orion star hotel up to penthouse. There speak with Lady Gloria say, I am here. After some talking you will be ready for filming your sex with Lady Gloria. After Filming that scene speak with lady Gloria ask was it good enough. She will then ask you to call Mrs. Maria and Diane to Cinema as surprise so they may watch this video you just filmed with Lady Gloria. As true gentleman Willy accept this quest. Go to Mrs. Maria and tell her about cinema. She will agree. Now go to Diane (in Mrs. maria Villa in her room with nadya) and speak with Diane about Cinema. She will also agree to come. Finally go back to Lady Gloria and speak with her about all this... After some talking a surprise scene will be possible... Speak with Nenad to start the scene... Have fun with this :)

(unlockables)

- you can now add Elvira to platinum room, you must finish her main story to this be open
- in platinum room you may add MMF to Melissa/Emanuelle depending what path you play.
- After titjob with Samira you can ask her about more sex things. She will first offer BJ
- After you did BJ at least once with Samira give lube to her and you will be able to have anal sex with her.
- After seeing Bethany (gothic girl in hillwood bar) in toilet mastrubating, speak with lady Margot and ask to buy donut, she will give you one for free. Your cock will suggest interesting idea to soak it into Whiskey that is on bar there, so uise donut on glasses of whiskey on bar (near where Diva originally stands) and give that whiskey soaked donut to bethany. Short scene will play with Willy touching her pussy...

(new features)

- In portfolios now buttons lingerie and clothing will show this characters walk animation in their clothing/lingerie. Clothing section will be open as soon as we have portfolio, yet lingerie will open only after we collect all possible lingeries of that character. It takes time to make all of this so for now I made this 8 girls.

Monique
Brenda
Claudia
Danielle
Maya
Skye
Gloria
Angel
Amy
Candy

- all this girls have updated portfolios and additional lingerie to collect, so be sure to check places where this girls are to collect lingeries and unlock that part inside their portfolios

Reactions: heybeterino

Hamrdeye

Aug 20, 2019
Nenad A. is the walking speed(without direct right click) still as slow as previous versions? If so may I suggest to look at Goons Raided Her. Adv of Willy D. is a unique & quality title but really gives headache when it comes to basic movement & navigation which hinders storylines & gameplay.
Double click where you want to walk to and he walks a little faster.

Reactions: depechedNode

SanSkid19991

May 22, 2020
How do I update? My first time downloading this game so I'm still confused. Do I have to unzip all parts or just part 1? I have unzipped just part 1 and when I tried updating from 0.48 to 0.49 it said checksum failed. Any help would be appreciated

lameforumname

Nov 15, 2017
Is anyone else having to click a million times to get through one line of dialogue? I can't play the game cause so much of it is talk and I can't advance anything.

Reactions: Daasss
4.40 star(s) 113 Votes