• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

invman

Jan 23, 2018
honestly i didnt like that sharing lady gloria thing since we should be the only one for her sharing others is fine but its a turn off with lady gloria, taking in account she decided 5 mins after you left...

Last edited:

pj13

Apr 22, 2018
How do I update? My first time downloading this game so I'm still confused. Do I have to unzip all parts or just part 1? I have unzipped just part 1 and when I tried updating from 0.48 to 0.49 it said checksum failed. Any help would be appreciated
Download all 6 parts and put the zip files in the same folder then extract part 1 and the program you use to unzip should auto detect the other parts. I's a 1 big game so you need all 6 parts.
After you unzipped then put the updater exe file in the game files and run it. After a while it will complete the installation and update your V0.48 game to v0.49.

AddictedTT

Feb 22, 2018
Wow i didnt know this game was being updated. my version at the moment is v0.42 is there anyway for me to update from this version to v0.49? Many thanks

pj13

Apr 22, 2018
Wow i didnt know this game was being updated. my version at the moment is v0.42 is there anyway for me to update from this version to v0.49? Many thanks
Not in 1 go. You'll have to use 7 updaters to get to the latest version.
Check the OP. Click on "spoiler : update patches" then click on "patches updates" You'll see all the updaters until V0.48

You could also download the 6 parts for 0.48 and then use the V0.49 updater but it's a lot of GB's to download.

Reactions: Wyrme

terroralpha

May 1, 2017
anyone else run this game off a NAS, on a mapped drive? if so, how do you use the update patches? i keep getting an error from the updater saying it doesn't support network paths. is there a way to extract the content of the patch files and copy/paste manually? back when i played illusion games, i simply extacted updates using winrar and moved the patched files to the game dir. can't do so here .

JKH18

Jan 16, 2018
So, does this game still take 96 billion gigabytes, or has it been packed to a size that doesn't require its own hard disk?

Last edited:

MadByte

Donor
Feb 25, 2018
Does anyone know where to find Dr. Scarlett in the hospital for the "Lady Gloria" quest? She isn't in the hospital apparently - I feel like my save is corrupted or something.. (tried on version 46 and 49)

JKH18

Jan 16, 2018
its takes several seconds like 5 or more to display new words.... why is so slow?
Sounds like a hardware issue. Try closing programs running in the background, and see if it helps. If not, then time for a new pc.

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
its takes several seconds like 5 or more to display new words.... why is so slow?
Run the game as Administrator.

If any of you having issues or if you're a newcomer, newbie, etc. read the FAQ/Guide linked in the first post and readme files, notes provided by the dev with the game for anwers to some issues, most asked questions, etc.

Hamrdeye

Aug 20, 2019
Does anyone know where to find Dr. Scarlett in the hospital for the "Lady Gloria" quest? She isn't in the hospital apparently - I feel like my save is corrupted or something.. (tried on version 46 and 49)
Bottom of the screen in the hospital lobby.

4.40 star(s) 113 Votes