LordVader

Nov 21, 2017
During the penthouse scene, when I want to fuck Lady Gloria, the game crash.

messages.log
9:53:13.065:Failed to execute hook function 'shaderMain':
9:53:13.113:Error while decoding. File: ♨⋕
9:53:13.172:Abnormal program termination. Saved dump file to 'C:\Users\xxx\AppData\Local/Adventures of Willy D 049/vsplayer.dmp'
9:53:13.172:Executable: Visionaire 5.0.9 (Build date: Feb 15 2019, Build 1203)

The error occurs both in my saves and after loading the saves provided by the author.
Full reinstall and clearing directory in appdata does not help.

Hazarrd

Mar 22, 2019
Downloaded the files from OP (save's) put them in save location of adventures of willy,loaded the game and in Autosaves nothing works im pressing everything it just doesnt load up. Am i doing it wrong?

Knight2416

Jul 16, 2017
Downloaded the files from OP (save's) put them in save location of adventures of willy,loaded the game and in Autosaves nothing works im pressing everything it just doesnt load up. Am i doing it wrong?
The current build is 49 and save are 48 so when you unpack you need to change folder from ****48 to 49. They still work i tested yesterday

textbook

Nov 21, 2017
There is no torrent link I suppose!! It would be great if someone provides a torrent file that includes all part of .49 update!!

Nimrod1983

Jun 9, 2020
I dowloaded the game like 4 days ago a real pain in the ass to update from version 0.28 to 049 btw.
I played the incest path to the end of version 0.49
When I try to play de non incest version after visiting Diane at the pool select the path go to Amanda then to Dee Dee at this point I already Know I need the valve in Mom´s kitchen But there is no point on the map to select.
I tried not selecting a Path visit Miss Maria and then visit mom same thing no point on the map.
Searched this post keywords "visit mom" and all I Found was select incest path.
Read the walktrough said not to talk to Diane as a warning did that to.

Question is this path unlocked yet or is a bugg? my OCD
The other question id IF BUGGED do i need to reinstall the entire game again or is there a way to fix this?

Last edited:

44Tom

Oct 19, 2018
I dowloaded the game like 4 days ago a real pain in the ass to update from version 0.28 to 049 btw.
When I try to play de non incest version after visiting Diane at the pool select the path go to Amanda then to Dee Dee at this point I already Know I need the valve in Mom´s kitchen But there is no point on the map to select.
I tried not selecting a Path visit Miss Maria and then visit mom same thing no point on the map.

The other question id IF BUGGED do i need to reinstall the entire game again or is there a way to fix this?
First. You can download V0.48 complete for free at the Patreon site of Nened Asanovich. No need to download an older version and then update version by version.

Second. In order for the Mothers house to show on the map, you have to select the incest version. As for the valve, if you are using the non-incest version, the valve will show up at a different location. I believe it is at the Motel.

Nenad A.

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2018

Valve in non-incest path is located in room of motel, far right on screen. When you play non incest path, try read non incest path walkthrough :) There are different locations depending on path.

4.40 star(s) 113 Votes