Nimrod1983

Jun 9, 2020
Ok thanks for the reply I´ll try and do that. I´m not bitching about the game I really liked it that´s why I´m doing the other path and only use the guide when I had no idea what to do. Still don´t get why the 2 paths since he is fucking everthing with a pulse, doll numbers for the chambers and locations is my guess so far.
The problem was that it kept telling me to go VISIT MOM like in the other path.
The guide was complicated enough the first time doing the incest path with all the sub quest.

Knight2416

Jul 16, 2017
Ok thanks for the reply I´ll try and do that. I´m not bitching about the game I really liked it that´s why I´m doing the other path and only use the guide when I had no idea what to do. Still don´t get why the 2 paths since he is fucking everthing with a pulse, doll numbers for the chambers and locations is my guess so far.
The problem was that it kept telling me to go VISIT MOM like in the other path.
The guide was complicated enough the first time doing the incest path with all the sub quest.
Personally I use walkthur PDF if I get stuck, easy to search and you can avoid spoilers if you remember to start search from top of doc each time. the PDF has the incest and non incest path marked out and goes to V43 so i would recommend it if you want clearer instructions.

goascheknecht

Apr 23, 2020
I dowloaded the game like 4 days ago a real pain in the ass to update from version 0.28 to 049 btw.
I played the incest path to the end of version 0.49
When I try to play de non incest version after visiting Diane at the pool select the path go to Amanda then to Dee Dee at this point I already Know I need the valve in Mom´s kitchen But there is no point on the map to select.
I tried not selecting a Path visit Miss Maria and then visit mom same thing no point on the map.
Searched this post keywords "visit mom" and all I Found was select incest path.
Read the walktrough said not to talk to Diane as a warning did that to.

Question is this path unlocked yet or is a bugg? my OCD
The other question id IF BUGGED do i need to reinstall the entire game again or is there a way to fix this?
Hi!
The Valve is in the Motel (Last Room in the Bathroom)

Feb 29, 2020
Hmm cant invite Gloria and Leonora to platinum room... in posts from april was info to do again all dialog options with aunt but this didnt help... with Gloria totaly no clue...

Nimrod1983

Jun 9, 2020
You can´t invite Gloria in the incest path as far as I know, It said somewhere that you need to finish all the quest related to them before inviting.

Girls to invite into the Platinum Door or bedroom of lust

MIA and CLAUDIA by talking to Neal.
NATASHA just go to the beach and talk to her.
GIOVANA talk to her in the basement
DAISY talk to Rick or Daisy in her apartment
Elvira talk to her in the hotel
JESSICA talk to her violet bedroom
VIOLET talk to her or leonora first don´t remember wich first.
LEONORA talk to her after talking to Violet or the other way around.

I know I´m missing someone cause there is space at the end between leonora and claudia but have no idea who. i´m guessing is julia maybe in the next version. Girls I´d like to be able to invite are Dee Dee, Lacey, Maya, Francesca, Lucy, Candy, Nadya, Danielle, Heidi, Jade, Kayla, Megan, Amy, Yvonne, Brianna, Penelope but...

AOWD_2020-08-14_21h-45m-07s.png AOWD_2020-08-14_21h-45m-31s.png

narcex

Mar 21, 2020
Can someone help please. I am missing one bronze/silver doll and I can't figure out who or where it is. It's in the top row, 4th one over from the right. Between Francesca and Jenna. Any help is appreciated. Thanks

Reactions: Knight2416

pj13

Apr 22, 2018
You can´t invite Gloria in the incest path as far as I know, It said somewhere that you need to finish all the quest related to them before inviting.

Girls to invite into the Platinum Door or bedroom of lust

MIA and CLAUDIA by talking to Neal.
NATASHA just go to the beach and talk to her.
GIOVANA talk to her in the basement
DAISY talk to Rick or Daisy in her apartment
Elvira talk to her in the hotel
JESSICA talk to her violet bedroom
VIOLET talk to her or leonora first don´t remember wich first.
LEONORA talk to her after talking to Violet or the other way around.

I know I´m missing someone cause there is space at the end between leonora and claudia but have no idea who. i´m guessing is julia maybe in the next version. Girls I´d like to be able to invite are Dee Dee, Lacey, Maya, Francesca, Lucy, Candy, Nadya, Danielle, Heidi, Jade, Kayla, Megan, Amy, Yvonne, Brianna, Penelope but...

View attachment 772858 View attachment 772859
You're missing skye.
Can someone help please. I am missing one bronze/silver doll and I can't figure out who or where it is. It's in the top row, 4th one over from the right. Between Francesca and Jenna. Any help is appreciated. Thanks
The doll is lacey. Go to claudia's street and go down the stairs. She's the blond chick sitting there.
Can't remember what you need to do to get it but it involves her.
edit: Just took a look and i think the doll just shows up there after you have sex with lacey.

How to have sex with Lacey :
"After sending trixie to gold room, speak with her and see what favor she need. She will talk about her sister Lacey, and how naive she is and will ask Willy to take care of her. Then go to Claudia's street and down the stairs where Lacey is sitting. Talk with her about what trixie said. Willy will "sell her" a story about sex gymnastics... This will open funny sex scene with lacey with several animations."

Reactions: Knight2416

Nimrod1983

Jun 9, 2020
CAn anyone upload a torrent link including all files together??? Please? <3
Download the full game
In the first page click on the developer Patreon link download 0.48 version then where it says Update only download that file move it into the game folder and run the update file.

The original poster should put a big fucking sing to Download the full game cause I had no idea how to do that from the first page, I downloaded version 0.28 and updated from there, all I found where patches in the first page.

Lacey looks exactly like a model on instagram Viking Barbie without the tattoos.

Nimrod1983

Jun 9, 2020
EDITED: So this is how far I got in the game in both Paths. Great game btw :):)

Icest path / Mom
Dolls 212/213 . Bugged can´t get Violet gold in the bathroom.
Portfolios 31/31 Magazines 13/13
Lingerie 39/42 I think Monique´s bra and Danielle´s top that can´t pick up and I´m missing one more.
Photos 1021/1038 Missing 3 from Violette acording to the guide should be in the bathroom they are not probably cause I´m missing the gold doll.
Elvira I´m missing 14 but I never got the scene on the boat I got "sweet memories" on both paths after winning the bid for a day with her so that shit is bugged.
Girls in the Gold Room: Lulu/Coco & Roxy/Trixie/Savannah/Dolores
Girls in the Platinum Room: Mia/Natasha/Daisy/Giovanna/Melissa/Violette/Loenora/Skye/Gloria/Elvira

Non Incest Path / Neighbor
Dolls 213213 .
Portfolios 31/31 Magazines 13/13
Lingerie 39/42 same as before Monique and Danielle can´t pick up the last one no clue where to look.
Photos 1024/1038 only missing Elvira same bugg in the other path.
Girls in the Gold Room: Lulu/Coco & Roxy/Trixie/Savannah/Dolores
Girls in the Platinum Room: Mia/Natasha/Daisy/Giovanna/Amanda/Emanuelle/Stella/Skye/Gloria/Elvira/
Note: to get Skye I had to get savannah gold doll or there is no dialogue with skye.

Shit I found in both paths that is not in the guide

Sandra Golden doll play with her tits once, second time got Willy slaped, third time some grind action, forth you need a bottle of wine found in Penelope´s office give it to her she goes to her bedroom. Go to Sandra´s bedroom enjoy:) take the Gold Doll in the room.
Erica after giving lube and doing anal scene, you can give her some dresses got more scenes enjoy:).
Samira Stare at her boobs get more scenes no Doll. Use lube get the doll.
Amy and Kelly after fucking both of them and getting the Gold Dolls you talk to Donna in the Silver Room Library, you get some anal action on her. Go to the University speak with Flora she goes to Amy´s classroom you can fuck her and fuck every girl there minus Audrey alot of scenes enjoy:). Flora keeps calling Amy Filthy Whore so I´m guessing a threesome in the future.

P.D: It would be nice to rotate/change the angle of the camera not a fan of a dudes balls specially when the skip Key is not working and some deserve another angle. Green is not a good color for Willy´s dick hard to read.

Last edited:
Reactions: Agent York Morgan
4.40 star(s) 113 Votes