mcgyver63

May 28, 2017
**Version 0.49**

-After 3 some with jamal and Danielle speak with danielle. Willy will say he need to talk with Diva again. Go to Hillwood and ask diva did she read whole script. She will say yes and you will be able to do full audition for her movie. After audition speak with her again and tell her you are going to bar speak with Nenad once more. So go back to bar and since Nenad is no longer there, speak with Lucy. She will tell you Nenad went to Lady gloria. So of course you need to go there as well. Go to Orion star hotel up to penthouse. There speak with Lady Gloria say, I am here. After some talking you will be ready for filming your sex with Lady Gloria. After Filming that scene speak with lady Gloria ask was it good enough. She will then ask you to call Mrs. Maria and Diane to Cinema as surprise so they may watch this video you just filmed with Lady Gloria. As true gentleman Willy accept this quest. Go to Mrs. Maria and tell her about cinema. She will agree. Now go to Diane (in Mrs. maria Villa in her room with nadya) and speak with Diane about Cinema. She will also agree to come. Finally go back to Lady Gloria and speak with her about all this... After some talking a surprise scene will be possible... Speak with Nenad to start the scene... Have fun with this :)

(unlockables)

- you can now add Elvira to platinum room, you must finish her main story to this be open
- in platinum room you may add MMF to Melissa/Emanuelle depending what path you play.
- After titjob with Samira you can ask her about more sex things. She will first offer BJ
- After you did BJ at least once with Samira give lube to her and you will be able to have anal sex with her.
- After seeing Bethany (gothic girl in hillwood bar) in toilet mastrubating, speak with lady Margot and ask to buy donut, she will give you one for free. Your cock will suggest interesting idea to soak it into Whiskey that is on bar there, so uise donut on glasses of whiskey on bar (near where Diva originally stands) and give that whiskey soaked donut to bethany. Short scene will play with Willy touching her pussy...

(new features)

- In portfolios now buttons lingerie and clothing will show this characters walk animation in their clothing/lingerie. Clothing section will be open as soon as we have portfolio, yet lingerie will open only after we collect all possible lingeries of that character. It takes time to make all of this so for now I made this 8 girls.

Monique
Brenda
Claudia
Danielle
Maya
Skye
Gloria
Angel
Amy
Candy

- all this girls have updated portfolios and additional lingerie to collect, so be sure to check places where this girls are to collect lingeries and unlock that part inside their portfolios
Well but where fuck is Maria at this moment????

Feb 29, 2020
Maybe you missed some step on the way. Try do all again.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Have similar with difrient quest, i was to quick did obvious thing and missed one step to get text what i should do and was stuck till i done all steps again

enigmas82

Apr 28, 2017
Thank you, but I am stuck before solving the Platinum Door puzzle, I cannot use oil covered torch on candles for some reason...

Sesinho

Jan 3, 2020
Yup, I placed it in the game folder.
The exe does its work, goes black for a few seconds, gives a msg of sucess, but after the process nothing changes.

I tried to give a difrent folder as target, to see if it would do anything. Doesnt even decompress the files on target folder.
The question is kind of stupid but, did you download the 0.48 version?

enigmas82

Apr 28, 2017
Nenad A. is it a bug? I'm on 0.48 (macOS), and cannot light the oil-covered torch with the candles in order to fire the fireplace. I'd love to see that Platinum door...

Feb 29, 2020
Nenad A. is it a bug? I'm on 0.48 (macOS), and cannot light the oil-covered torch with the candles in order to fire the fireplace. I'd love to see that Platinum door...
And where you useing this torch? Becouse i went back to silver chamber and there was no problem to light torch, dont even remember if you may use candles in platinum.

Kolstar1

Feb 17, 2018
I'm missing the skye lingerie set, monique panties and what I assume are Danielle stockings. Where to I find them and what do I need to do to have them drop? Are they story related? Do I need to play through the entire game to get them?

Knight2416

Jul 16, 2017
And where you useing this torch? Becouse i went back to silver chamber and there was no problem to light torch, dont even remember if you may use candles in platinum.
True nothing says you can use candles that are not in sliver room and why would you as oil and everything in Sliver and it stays lit until you use it.

enigmas82

Apr 28, 2017
Hell

hello there ! i have a big problem with the candle... i drag the torch with oil on it but it doesn't light it and willy says "won't work" or others things.... i've tried many time but never light the torch.... i've tried on all the candles in the silver room but no succes.... can you help ?
Did you find a solution? I have this problem as well

Warsteel

May 26, 2017
Ok used to run this game on my 8 year old quad core rig just fine. GTX 750ti with 8 gb of ram. Now I have a 6 core, 12 thread with RX 580 8gb with 16 gb of ram and it runs like shit. Takes FOREVER to load even simple animations like "item acquired". WTF?

Nenad A.

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2018
Ok used to run this game on my 8 year old quad core rig just fine. GTX 750ti with 8 gb of ram. Now I have a 6 core, 12 thread with RX 580 8gb with 16 gb of ram and it runs like shit. Takes FOREVER to load even simple animations like "item acquired". WTF?
You must be doing something wrong cause game still runs just fine on potato laptop I test it every update. Only scene where my potato takes a bit longer time to load all is bar in Hillwood.

Warsteel

May 26, 2017
You must be doing something wrong cause game still runs just fine on potato laptop I test it every update. Only scene where my potato takes a bit longer time to load all is bar in Hillwood.
I don't really see how it's possible to double click an .exe and hit New Game "wrong". I've seen comments on previous pages citing the exact same thing and experience says where there's smoke there's fire. I have to click dialogue over and over whether it's floating or a menu choice, and animations often take a super long time to load. I have it set to run as admin and I know it''s not my hardware. Whatever it is it seems to only happen to a few so I get why it seems like user error, but I doubt it is... for all the reasons previously stated.

4.40 star(s) 113 Votes