yankeeInKy

Mar 1, 2020
I don't really see how it's possible to double click an .exe and hit New Game "wrong". I've seen comments on previous pages citing the exact same thing and experience says where there's smoke there's fire. I have to click dialogue over and over whether it's floating or a menu choice, and animations often take a super long time to load. I have it set to run as admin and I know it''s not my hardware. Whatever it is it seems to only happen to a few so I get why it seems like user error, but I doubt it is... for all the reasons previously stated.
What do you have running in the background? I got a quad core. All cores open. 1050 GTX TI 4gig ddr5. 8gig of ram. Runs smooth except like Nenad said bar scene is laggy. Check if all cores available. Msconfig, boot, advanced options. Upper left hand corner. What number does it show.

Reactions: Warsteel

Warsteel

May 26, 2017
What do you have running in the background? I got a quad core. All cores open. 1050 GTX TI 4gig ddr5. 8gig of ram. Runs smooth except like Nenad said bar scene is laggy. Check if all cores available. Msconfig, boot, advanced options. Upper left hand corner. What number does it show.
Now that was useful. Neither cores or max memory were defined. Most programs work fine because that setting basically means "no limits" but some programs need defined limits and I hadn't thought of that as a possible cause. Now set with 6 core, 16gb ram limits and it's working fine. Thanks a lot for your post!

Reactions: yankeeInKy

yankeeInKy

Mar 1, 2020
Now that was useful. Neither cores or max memory were defined. Most programs work fine because that setting basically means "no limits" but some programs need defined limits and I hadn't thought of that as a possible cause. Now set with 6 core, 16gb ram limits and it's working fine. Thanks a lot for your post!
Glad to help.

Scobby

Jul 30, 2020
hi guys,its been a while,i played last AOWD v 38.So what i have to do?Just download version 049 or i need patch from 038 to 049?can anyone share link?Thank you.

rainyd

Jan 30, 2019
hi guys,its been a while,i played last AOWD v 38.So what i have to do?Just download version 049 or i need patch from 038 to 049?can anyone share link?Thank you.
No, you should download 0.48 version and then patch to 0.49 - links are in the first page.

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
I read "swinging" tag… so, there are any swinging scenes in this game? Maybe with MC, his wife and other couples?

Nimrod1983

Jun 9, 2020
can you show picture where i look cant see them sorry ok found them hard to see but where is sky 's
Try to think dude, Skye you meet at the office, Willy´s apartment and her house, that´s the same with all the girls, All the things for the collections are where you meet them. On top off that there is a guide with pictures and all.

woody

Jan 31, 2017
is there a way to bump the story forward (maybe a console command),i keep running into a glitch were you talk to sisters in their room then nothing, the game wont move forward,i played this so many times there is no reason for it, some times it moves on & others it stalls,

Nenad A.

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2018
is there a way to bump the story forward (maybe a console command),i keep running into a glitch were you talk to sisters in their room then nothing, the game wont move forward,i played this so many times there is no reason for it, some times it moves on & others it stalls,
Did you get bathroom key and go to bathroom after unlocking it, and then back to sisters?

Reactions: woody

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
I have rendered all needed for Willy's next update and today I will start putting those into game. All together 8 girls will get updated sex scenes (each with 5-7 animations) and this is around 1500 frames (renders) in only sex animations. 10 girls will have updated portfolios and of lingerie section for same girls as well so this all is another 1000 renders or so. also there will be 7 new dolls... I will need several days to put all this into game as it's really huge amount of loading and setting animations. I will note you all how progress is going in next several days.

vazaz

Mar 30, 2018
Editing this post because I realized my mistake.

I've nearly completed the collectibles other that photos. I'm missing the bronze doll in the bottom right (no clue who that is), and I've collected all of the non-bugged lingerie except for the two between Angel and Danielle (again, don't know who it is).

Note since someone was asking about it: I found the Brenda platinum doll outside of the hotel. It is very hard to select, but it was effectively in between the headrests of the white car in the window area.

Last edited:

blackatdz

Feb 10, 2020
I downloaded the compressed version, and something is wrong with the game on my pc, When i start the game freezes while my disk usage is very high to the point of freezing my entire pc. is there something i'm missing ?

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
I downloaded the compressed version, and something is wrong with the game on my pc, When i start the game freezes while my disk usage is very high to the point of freezing my entire pc. is there something i'm missing ?
Cause of this issues can be:

- Highly fragmented old HDD and/or with bad sectors, reading errors, etc.
- Very low physical RAM and/or virtual memory size.
- Weak onboard GPU with low memory.
- A background program or an antivirus software indexing, searching, etc causing your HDD go crazy.

Try playing with the official version, it may help. Because it has packaged files instead of extracted files. Compressed version has more than 58000 files extracted and it can be a problem with some very old and/or problematic systems.

4.40 star(s) 113 Votes