Joshego

Donor
Aug 7, 2016
Man a game this size really needs a torrent link......especially when the compressed version can not be updated in a conventional way.

Godrik

May 17, 2018
Can't make the 0.49 Update (.exe file) work. Tried changing paths removing "." etc... nothing worked. Any ideas?

Godrik

May 17, 2018
Yup, I placed it in the game folder.
The exe does its work, goes black for a few seconds, gives a msg of sucess, but after the process nothing changes.

I tried to give a difrent folder as target, to see if it would do anything. Doesnt even decompress the files on target folder.

FIREMARK2019

Jan 30, 2019
Hi guys i'm a bit stuck and would appreciate some help please. I am at the point where I have had the 3 some with Claudia and Maria and also had single sex with them both. It says to say you are going to meet a friend at duck street but there isn't anywhere showing on the map called duck street. Even the hint is telling me to go to duck street.

pj13

Apr 22, 2018
Hi guys i'm a bit stuck and would appreciate some help please. I am at the point where I have had the 3 some with Claudia and Maria and also had single sex with them both. It says to say you are going to meet a friend at duck street but there isn't anywhere showing on the map called duck street. Even the hint is telling me to go to duck street.
You need to go to Giulio's car service.

4.40 star(s) 113 Votes