unanomaly8787

Aug 16, 2019
hi.. i just wanna know after i dowloaded the torrent from specific profile who had provided the whole game and updated too , is there any short scene which was written from the walkthrough , for example claudia when she is introduced in neal's place or she asked to fetch her to jeb village. is it included in the file or not? i did not see any short scene from claudia or any other scene

Ive-11

Sep 10, 2019
so this game needs 2 version game to be played? first i need to download v0.48 then continue with the 0.49 file? or just download the file "0.48to0.49"?

mike_campbell

Mar 3, 2019
Why not pop over to Patreon and give Nenad (the developer) the price of a cup of coffee a month for the joy of this wonderful game. It's updated about twenty times for every one update of Milfy Shitty, is fun and improves all the time. I reckon there's a full day or two of gameplay. Support him if you can:

Enxxrx

Jun 20, 2017
Hmm...tried two different sources to download the update from .48-.49 for mac. Both times it came back with this message and the update failed. I tried a completely clean version that I'd never played and I tried one that I had updated to .48 with the same results. Any suggestions? Here is the output from the update process:

Verifying archive integrity... 100% MD5 checksums are OK. All good.
Uncompressing WillyD update from v0.48 to v0.49: Updater from Adventures of Willy D 048.app to Adventures of Willy D 049.app by kolobezka@f95zone 100% ... Extraction failed.
Signal caught, cleaning up
logout
Saving session...
...copying shared history...
...saving history...truncating history files...
...completed.

[Process completed]

Reactions: alucatair

yunmaster

Aug 29, 2017
Destiny sex scene was really fantastic.
But Domina was so funny and shocking. :LOL:
Someday Willy gonna put it in her hole.

TheonS

Donor
Jun 23, 2017
Could anyone please post a rough minimum system requirement for this game? I have a low end pc and afraid it might not run. I've started having a lot of troubles with "the twist" as well.
Thanks.

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
Could anyone please post a rough minimum system requirement for this game? I have a low end pc and afraid it might not run. I've started having a lot of troubles with "the twist" as well.
Thanks.
If you can run The Twist, then this one should be no issue. You can see minimum system requirement at .

Reactions: TheonS
4.40 star(s) 113 Votes