Feb 29, 2020
Hmm have girls in platinum chamber, how to progress with game becouse there is no dialog option for sis... need to start from older save or something?

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
21GB+?? Who made this? ROCKSTAR?
This is an actual game not a VN, you actually move around the environments and everything is pretty much animated with like 20+ hours of game time

Last edited:

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
some aaa+ open world 3d games are below 5 gb. i think he just has no way to compress or container it.
AOWD is not a realtime 3D game even it's giving the impression of a 3D game (you can call it 2.5D game). That's why it has bigger size than some open world 3D games. Game has more than 60000 renders, compressed to the max using webp format without loosing visual quality for animations.

If it was a realtime 3D game then it would not work on old potato PCs and would have performance issues on newer PCs with much worse visuals, so it's a trade off; size is bigger, but performance is much better and visual quality is much much better .

Reactions: johnelros

Glover

Mar 15, 2019
Hello
Since I'm on win10, even with a big player's pc and the last drivers, the game is very slow and since impossible to play. I download the full 0.49 to see if it was a trouble with a missing unpdate, but it doesn't change anything. Any idea of the reason or of something ? It's a sham, it was one of my favorite game :(

redfox74

Apr 18, 2020
Hello
Since I'm on win10, even with a big player's pc and the last drivers, the game is very slow and since impossible to play. I download the full 0.49 to see if it was a trouble with a missing unpdate, but it doesn't change anything. Any idea of the reason or of something ? It's a sham, it was one of my favorite game :(
i bro....
1 install
2 restart pc windows 10
3 run amministrator
4 play :)

Reactions: Glover
4.40 star(s) 113 Votes