marspig

Oct 16, 2018
Found this game... Then I looked at the file size, 1.49G, ok I downloaded it...

Then, I found out that it was only the version of 049 to 050 Update...

Then, I took a closer look and found that the total size of the current version of the game is...21G.

This must be kidding me? Right?
How long will it take to download? Do you think it is worth it?

fuckyoumom12

Dec 25, 2018
a lot of girls with huge jugs and just a couple of decent titjobs (Sandra and Ms. Valerie)
I would appreciate less focus on feet fetish and mooooore on boobs

nebsama

Aug 10, 2017
a lot of girls with huge jugs and just a couple of decent titjobs (Sandra and Ms. Valerie)
I would appreciate less focus on feet fetish and mooooore on boobs
There are a lot of good titjobs in the game. The POV ones like Claudia are the best imo. Nenad is good for titjobs but I always want more!

Enxxrx

Jun 20, 2017
Can someone help me understand the release schedule of this game? I've tried to get a clear answer on this, but it doesn't make sense. Why does the PC version get updated over a month before the Mac version? I love this game, but it's actually a little confusing to understand who is releasing the updates and why not for Mac as well? If you join the Patreon it is available, correct? So, is .51 available on PC for Patreon users? I honestly just don't get the release schedule. I've thought about joining the patreon many times, but it just doesn't make sense to me. Thanks for any help!

BitterFrost

Sep 28, 2017
I can't find any version of this that doesn't have damaged files in the archives (I believe that was .46) which also makes it impossible to upgrade version to version since they are deltas and need the original file. Just too much work to try to download five thousand files and try to combine them with some broken archive. A shame. Guess that's all the Willy D I'll be doing.

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
***Warning! It not fully tested and may contain bugs since there were a few errors at game resource unpacking.***
Compressed version v0.49 (Win) 5.79Gb
Mega
Mega
Mega

Workupload
Workupload
Workupload
Update patch for compressed v0.48 to v0.49 (Win) 172Mb (extract and overwrite old files, run the game from "Adventures Of Willy D 0.49.exe")
Mega
Workupload
***You wouldn't be able to update compressed game to newer version until (and if) I'll make my own patch!***
P.S. It has nothing to do with compressed version but I noticed that if my browser (Max*on 5) is running then this game is crashing constantly so if you have stability issues with it I advice to close all browsers before starting, if this doesn't help try to extract included config.rar to same folder overwriting old config.ini file. If game runs slow (with lags) try to run it as administrator.
Can we still not update 49 to 50 if we use your compressed version? Do we need to wait for you to make a patch for .50?

4.40 star(s) 113 Votes