Nenad A.

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2018
Some of the linked files in the first post right now are broken, including the Mac links, so here are the currently working links for 0.50:

Google Drive
Mega

The author also posts to sync and torrent, but sync isn't permitted here and torrents aren't permitted without 3 approved other file host links, so I'll leave those off.

Hope this helps.
I asked this many times before... Please Please do not share my personal cloud links that I share with patreons only! I have to pay for this clouds, and they have limited bandwidth so with free version of game and all people here downloading it will BLOCK my cloud drives so no one will be able to download! Please... if you are already stealing the game from me at least do not steal it from people who are supporting my game like this. At least be a tiny bit fair to me...

Tarny

Feb 1, 2020
I'm new to this game, I'm not exactly sure how to get started, specifically what I need to download first. Do I download the game here or from the download link in the creator's Patreon.

ShiunShimazu

Jan 13, 2019
I asked this many times before... Please Please do not share my personal cloud links that I share with patreons only! I have to pay for this clouds, and they have limited bandwidth so with free version of game and all people here downloading it will BLOCK my cloud drives so no one will be able to download! Please... if you are already stealing the game from me at least do not steal it from people who are supporting my game like this. At least be a tiny bit fair to me...
If you have to just report them.

dnswd

Dec 10, 2018
I have quite a bit of trouble advancing dialogue when using left click. It takes roughly a minute or two (am at the beginning of the game), is it like that through out?

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
Great Update, the animations are amazing and get better and better.

Is there a list that I have missed (ive been through all the posts and walkthroughs) that show where each of the lingerie items are?

Im up to 53/60.

Capture.JPG

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
I'm new to this game, I'm not exactly sure how to get started, specifically what I need to download first. Do I download the game here or from the download link in the creator's Patreon.
Best bet is if you are a patreon or not, is to go and get the latest "non patreon" version from Nenad's own patreon site. Its free, fast and stable and its always the latest version, bar 1. This should get you going for quite a while and then when your ready, get the last latest patch thats available from here.

I strongly suggest becoming a patreon of Nenad though, you really are getting quality from him and regular updates with help/feedback/support, unlike other patreons.

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
what are the steps to update patch on windows please
1, Assuming you have for example the latest "free one" (49) for example and its installed, all you do is download the V50 patch and run it. It does take a while.

2, Obtain/Install the gamesaves (this is a separate exe that is supplied separately, but needed with each update).

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
Missing 6 pieces of lingerie. Skye, Monique and Danielle. Either I haven't triggered the spawn or I'm searching the wrong place.
Monique likely bugged though, got one piece but didn't see any near the chair in the side room. Hoping someone else has some insight.
This is fixed in latest update.

EMOTICA

Nov 1, 2018
Hi there, just wondering if the animation rip is still uploading? Seems like ages since it was updated, just wondering, thanks!

ThanatosX

Jan 21, 2017
You could just get the game. Dev's chosen engine runs on any root vegetable. You don't have to play every update if your internet is bad.

sperg

Aug 6, 2017
is there a savegame anywhere i tried using the one a few pages back but when I installed it they don't load into the game anyone have the savegame autoinstaller?

4.40 star(s) 113 Votes