Nenad A.

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2018
Can someone help me understand the release schedule of this game? I've tried to get a clear answer on this, but it doesn't make sense. Why does the PC version get updated over a month before the Mac version? I love this game, but it's actually a little confusing to understand who is releasing the updates and why not for Mac as well? If you join the Patreon it is available, correct? So, is .51 available on PC for Patreon users? I honestly just don't get the release schedule. I've thought about joining the patreon many times, but it just doesn't make sense to me. Thanks for any help!
On my patreon, both Mac and PC versions are released at same time, also you get 4 type of downloads to chose, Google drive, Mega, Sync and torrent. There is no delay for Mac version if that was what you are asking :)

Reactions: seba0

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
Can we still not update 49 to 50 if we use your compressed version? Do we need to wait for you to make a patch for .50?
Yes, u need to wait till I'll make update compatible with my compressed version. But it will probable take a few days...

Reactions: jhustrue

Nenad A.

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2018
I can't find any version of this that doesn't have damaged files in the archives (I believe that was .46) which also makes it impossible to upgrade version to version since they are deltas and need the original file. Just too much work to try to download five thousand files and try to combine them with some broken archive. A shame. Guess that's all the Willy D I'll be doing.
You can find non damaged version of 0.49 on my patreon page for free :) Also all updates till 0.49 are free on

Nenad A.

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2018
I keep getting a crash when trying to go to villa gloria after gloria penthouse scene in this update (0.50). Nenad A.
I just checked that and I have no bugs listed even on dev console. Could not even recreate that sort of bug, so my guess your game got corrupted. Do know that when people upload updates here (or other unofficial sites) they sometimes re-pack game, yet game is encrypted so if they don't know what they are doing they may create various bugs in updater or game itself. Not saying that always happen here, but can be case. On my patreon tho, all files are checked so checksum match for current version. You can join my discord and there ask one of my admins ( Hiddenidentity ) to give you checksum for this version you have issues with and you may check what is wrong yourself then :)

mike_campbell

Mar 3, 2019
Can someone help me understand the release schedule of this game? I've tried to get a clear answer on this, but it doesn't make sense. Why does the PC version get updated over a month before the Mac version? I love this game, but it's actually a little confusing to understand who is releasing the updates and why not for Mac as well? If you join the Patreon it is available, correct? So, is .51 available on PC for Patreon users? I honestly just don't get the release schedule. I've thought about joining the patreon many times, but it just doesn't make sense to me. Thanks for any help!
Don't know about Mac releases being delayed off Patreon but patreons have v0.50 on both platforms. I know that Numpad releases the previous version (so currently 0.49) free of charge. That might be what gives the impression you're normally a version behind.

Patreon would mean you're on the latest official version on the day it's released. There's an update either every five or six weeks.

Hope that helps.

Enxxrx

Jun 20, 2017
Don't know about Mac releases being delayed off Patreon but patreons have v0.50 on both platforms. I know that Numpad releases the previous version (so currently 0.49) free of charge. That might be what gives the impression you're normally a version behind.

Patreon would mean you're on the latest official version on the day it's released. There's an update either every five or six weeks.

Hope that helps.
So the Patreon has the Mac version at .50 and the working savegames and walkthru for .50?

Nenad A.

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2018
So the Patreon has the Mac version at .50 and the working savegames and walkthru for .50?
All is included on same day of release of update. New full game version, updaters for Mac, PC and linux, proper savegames and walkthrough.

Reactions: Enxxrx

forfuna

Apr 11, 2020
what's wrong with 24GB ? The internet has grown the shit up, I got the speed of 10MB/s, took me like 40' to download, if those minutes worth the shit of you, just get back to your god damn work and get rich before playing the game yo

Reactions: Fragmandk

Guyforth

Aug 16, 2020
Some of the linked files in the first post right now are broken, including the Mac links, so here are the currently working links for 0.50:

The author also posts to sync and torrent, but sync isn't permitted here and torrents aren't permitted without 3 approved other file host links, so I'll leave those off.

Hope this helps.

• Red Heart
Reactions: marspig

Madeddy

Dec 17, 2017
OMG this game just reach 50% ...... how many woman will D fuck ? 100???
Who said this is a percentage? You obviously don't know what a version number is, hm... Software has them regularly and is just a counter which is basically endless. Not a part of a whole like you thought.

The first save is incest and the second save is normal path right?
:oops: Using the word normal in context with Willy Dickhard is in such a perverse way wrong, i cannot even say.

4.40 star(s) 113 Votes