Trevords726

Jan 17, 2018
I cant see the game saves for v0.50 have these been uploaded yet? Also the BlupBlup walkthrough seems to stop at v0.43, is that due an update soon as well?

seanpan

Sep 22, 2018
There are no savegames for this version of Adventures of Willy D [v0.50].
So, please tell me where can I get it? Thank you!

Trevords726

Jan 17, 2018
Some of the linked files in the first post right now are broken, including the Mac links, so here are the currently working links for 0.50:

Google Drive
Mega

The author also posts to sync and torrent, but sync isn't permitted here and torrents aren't permitted without 3 approved other file host links, so I'll leave those off.

Hope this helps.
Those links go to empty folders :-( so no updated walkthrough or game saves?

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
***Warning! It not fully tested and may contain bugs since there were a few errors at game resource unpacking. It's highly recommeded to extract it to SSD drive (since it contains about 60k files)***
Compressed version v0.50 (Win) 6.2Gb

Update patch for compressed v0.49 to v0.50 (Win) 411Mb (extract and overwrite old files, run the game from "Adventures Of Willy D 0.50.exe")

***You wouldn't be able to update compressed game to newer version until (and if) I'll make my own patch!***
P.S. It has nothing to do with compressed version but I noticed that if my browser (Max*on 5) is running then this game is crashing constantly so if you have stability issues with it I advice to close all browsers before starting, if this doesn't help try to extract included config.rar to same folder overwriting old config.ini file (but backup it first!). If game runs slow (with lags) try to run it as administrator.

Last edited:

Lamoucheronn

Apr 28, 2017
This is one those games you have to enjoy taking your time playing it. Playing 1 hour or 2 once in a while makes the (imo) sometimes tedious gameplay much more bearable. Rushing will make you not want to play this game anymore which is sad because the renders and animations are very good.

Madeddy

Dec 17, 2017
was anything added in this update?
Your`e serious? All updates of AOWD did add a good amount of content so far. Every single one.
I have quite a bit of trouble advancing dialogue when using left click. It takes roughly a minute or two (am at the beginning of the game), is it like that through out?
No. Your system is to weak or it`s some configuration issue respectively driver problem.

Is it normal having to click your mouse cursor 20 times before it does anything within the game?
Run it as Admin
Stop talking such nonsense. :rolleyes: Please.
No normal software application needs admin rights to run correctly. It's indeed dangerous and very dumb to give random software full system access. (Except some malicious software like rootkits, backdoors, other viruses - their "makers" are for sure very thankfully if you give them full system rights. ;))

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Richardson1

Nenad A.

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2018
Your`e serious? All updates of AOWD did add a good amount of content so far. Every single one.
No. Your system is to weak or it`s some configuration issue respectively driver problem.

Stop talking such nonsense. :rolleyes: Please.
No normal software application needs admin rights to run correctly. It's indeed dangerous and very dumb to give random software full system access. (Except some malicious software like rootkits, backdoors, other viruses - their "makers" are for sure very thankfully if you give them full system rights. ;))
In other words even windows Command Prompt is a virus... Cause running it without admin rights can't do anything :D

• Haha
Reactions: Sothyr and Madeddy

Nenad A.

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2018
I'm quite confused now.
You can try and run it as admin and nothing bad will happen but it may fix your problem. Close other applications and restart game and then run it as admin. Visionaire studio it respected game engine for point and click adventures and even several famous games were made with it like Deponia (on steam). Windows sometimes just need applications to be run as admin cause of their weird way to handle security things.

Reactions: j0shiii

Madeddy

Dec 17, 2017
In other words even windows Command Prompt is a virus... Cause running it without admin rights can't do anything :D
:unsure: CMD? Admin rights? Eh?
Your'e sure you typed then on your PC keyboard and not something like the Playstation controller or some programmable sandwich toaster?

terkio

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2018
I've got a bug when I take the job offer from penelope, it kick me to windows without crash screen even with a knew game.

vesolan

Jun 5, 2017
is it just me or is this game supper slow it takes around 20-60s for every line and i cant skip any thing

4.40 star(s) 113 Votes