gamecore

Mar 18, 2019
***Warning! It not fully tested and may contain bugs since there were a few errors at game resource unpacking.***
Compressed version v0.49 (Win) 5.79Gb
Mega
Mega
Mega

Workupload
Workupload
Workupload
Update patch for compressed v0.48 to v0.49 (Win) 172Mb (extract and overwrite old files, run the game from "Adventures Of Willy D 0.49.exe")
Mega
Workupload
***You wouldn't be able to update compressed game to newer version until (and if) I'll make my own patch!***
P.S. It has nothing to do with compressed version but I noticed that if my browser (Max*on 5) is running then this game is crashing constantly so if you have stability issues with it I advice to close all browsers before starting, if this doesn't help try to extract included config.rar to same folder overwriting old config.ini file. If game runs slow (with lags) try to run it as administrator.
can you post Mac version plz :)

Daasss

Jan 23, 2017
its takes several seconds like 5 or more to display new words.... why is so slow?
I guess it's because the game is made with a crapton of separate files for every animation. There are a little more than 55000 files in the folder, imagine how slow it must be to read every single file, especially if your disk drive is fragmented.
I moved the game to an SSD, it's much faster now.

rainyd

Jan 30, 2019
I guess it's because the game is made with a crapton of separate files for every animation. There are a little more than 55000 files in the folder, imagine how slow it must be to read every single file, especially if your disk drive is fragmented.
I moved the game to an SSD, it's much faster now.
Are you sure that you're talking about the same game?
I have 706 files in my folder.

Daasss

Jan 23, 2017
In that case I do not see purpose (at least for me) of compressed version - saving circa 15.5 GB of space and getting as result huge number of small files.
Well, 5.97 GB in files, 6.08 GB on disk, from SSD they are read much faster.

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
55,873 files, 1,268 folders
These are actually very interesting numbers. Never downloaded the compressed version and I always imagined that there would be thousands of image files in the game files, but that is just mind blowing. So let's say if some files are sound files, text files, icons, effects, etc, then there should be almost 45000-50000 actual renders.

Nenad, you should use those numbers to brag a little like most of the devs do and looks like you have a giant reason to brag about. :p

Reactions: Twistty

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
I cannot pick up what I guess are Monique's stockings. Cursor doesn't change, if I walk close by, the sprite is in front of Willy.

Is this a known bug? Has anybody else encountered this before?

1597007098439.png

Maybe I should ping the game's DEV, this Norbit Abramovic guy.

Last edited:

tilgun00

May 18, 2017
hi all have someone possible have only the exe file to load the game for 49version mine wont load the game thxxxx

MorbidViews21

Aug 3, 2019
This game is buggy. You move around too quickly the game starts messing up. I also had this game crash on me when i went to go save. I lost two hours of progress...

Gorgor

Jan 12, 2019
I have a crash early on in the game that is impossible to avoid. When I am about to see the movie with Maya after giving her the VIP Theater Special. We go into the theater sit down and just before the movie is about to begin Maya says "Yeah. I'm so excited". The game just crashes to desktop. I have a feeling it cannot find the video of whatever it's trying to play so it crashes instead. I tried using the autosave and play up to the part, but it still crashes. So I am not sure what to do except for skipping the part and load a later autosave/update. Everything has been fine up to this point.

Any suggestions on how to fix this or can I maybe bypass this scene/movie entirely?

katmandomo

Feb 10, 2018
Can someone give me last save for 0.48 i lost all my saves
Saves aren't backwards compatible. The way you do it is to load in the extra file full of old saves (link in op), then on the main menu click on "autosaves" and choose the last version you played.

Puhlik1984

Sep 21, 2017
This sounds just like either bad extracting or bad re-packing of game cause game has no missing pictures or/and sounds I test my game before every update and dev console would scream if any files are missing :) Re-download game from trusted source should fix this. My advice is from my links on patreon (0.48 is free for download for everyone) :)
Sorry , after full reinstal and download from patreon all work, i have willy from 0.45 and patch it, but now better after full reinstall. Thanks from Russia. If you may accept this thanks )))

4.40 star(s) 113 Votes