Prince01

Jun 1, 2018
Oh, Come on.... Run the game as Administrator isn't the answer to everything, does not fix a buggy bloated game

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
Oh, Come on.... Run the game as Administrator isn't the answer to everything, does not fix a buggy bloated game
No one answered to you, no one quoted you, no one said anything to you to do anything. That answer was for the ones with a specific issue very different than yours.

You can either stop playing this "buggy bloated" game which is completely free and no one is forcing you to play or learn to read or throw your computer from the window as an Administrator.

Reactions: sniff3005

katmandomo

Feb 10, 2018
its takes several seconds like 5 or more to display new words.... why is so slow?
Most of the time the game runs ok for me, the exception is the bar out in Hillwood. For some reason that particular scene makes my machine chug.

terroralpha

May 1, 2017
no one ever got back to me about updating the games on a NAS/shared drive, so i figured it out myself.

to update the game when it's on a network path, run the updater from anywhere. when the CMD window pops up and tells you the update failed, ignore it and go to appdata/local/temp. the folder with the latest creation date will have the updated components of the game. copy the contents of the "new" and "diff" folders into the game directory. make sure to tell windows to over write the files already in the game dir. delete the old game launching exe filed since there will be new ones in the directory now. that's it

Reactions: katmandomo

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
Most of the time the game runs ok for me, the exception is the bar out in Hillwood. For some reason that particular scene makes my machine chug.
There will be an option to disable a visual effect which is a little tough on old PCs in that scene for the next update.

bahn67

May 26, 2018
I'm getting stuck at the start of a new game. I redownloaded the game its still the same. I press Esc I get an animation of a girl giving a blowjob the I get the curled arrow 2020-08-09 07_45_22-Adventures of Willy D 048.jpg 2020-08-09 07_46_22-Adventures Of Willy D 0.48.jpg

gamecore

Mar 18, 2019
***Warning! It not fully tested and may contain bugs since there were a few errors at game resource unpacking.***
Compressed version v0.49 (Win) 5.79Gb
Mega
Mega
Mega

Workupload
Workupload
Workupload
Update patch for compressed v0.48 to v0.49 (Win) 172Mb (extract and overwrite old files, run the game from "Adventures Of Willy D 0.49.exe")
Mega
Workupload
***You wouldn't be able to update compressed game to newer version until (and if) I'll make my own patch!***
P.S. It has nothing to do with compressed version but I noticed that if my browser (Max*on 5) is running then this game is crashing constantly so if you have stability issues with it I advice to close all browsers before starting, if this doesn't help try to extract included config.rar to same folder overwriting old config.ini file. If game runs slow (with lags) try to run it as administrator.
can you post Mac version plz :)

Daasss

Jan 23, 2017
its takes several seconds like 5 or more to display new words.... why is so slow?
I guess it's because the game is made with a crapton of separate files for every animation. There are a little more than 55000 files in the folder, imagine how slow it must be to read every single file, especially if your disk drive is fragmented.
I moved the game to an SSD, it's much faster now.

rainyd

Jan 30, 2019
I guess it's because the game is made with a crapton of separate files for every animation. There are a little more than 55000 files in the folder, imagine how slow it must be to read every single file, especially if your disk drive is fragmented.
I moved the game to an SSD, it's much faster now.
Are you sure that you're talking about the same game?
I have 706 files in my folder.

4.40 star(s) 113 Votes