BestSumy

May 22, 2021
I don't know why the game will stuck in the conversation with other character, I need to wait like 30s to continue every sentence ffs

Edit: NVM just run game with admin it will fix

Last edited:

BestSumy

May 22, 2021
ok I found out the problem is lacking a place called Mom's place and I have no idea how to solve that problem..

Last edited:

BestSumy

May 22, 2021
In order to get AoWD v1.0.0 you need to download AoWD v0.52 and updater 0.52 to 1.0.0

( Original Patreon links to various file exchangers, including torrent )
AoWD 0.52 to 1.0.0 updater
AoWD 1.0.0 Savegames
AoWD 1.0.0 Walktrough

How to unpack the game:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
How to update the game:
How to install Savegames:
Hello mate why there is no Mom's place on the map for the second save?

STet

Apr 17, 2020
Hello mate why there is no Mom's place on the map for the second save?
Mom's place appears only when the game is played along the "incest" path, with a "normal" path this location is inaccessible. Instead, Motel appears in Los Labia.

Last edited:

BestSumy

May 22, 2021
Mom's place appears only when the game is played along the "incest" path, with a "normal" path this location is inaccessible. Instead, Motel appears in Los Labia.
Got you, do you know is there any walkthrough for all collection? I tried my best to search but still several missing

BestSumy

May 22, 2021
Where did you see that in my walkthrough? It even has pictures on where the valve can be found and in which order to click them. Se link to latest in my signature below...
hello sir is it possible to see your update for the walkthrough though?

BestSumy

May 22, 2021
awesome...However I tried my best to collect more than 2h and still lack of several thing, don't know if it is caused by using the save from developer...
I mean it will be worth time to discover more with a guide or walkthrough though however the newest I found only update for 0.47 I guess

STet

Apr 17, 2020
awesome...However I tried my best to collect more than 2h and still lack of several thing, don't know if it is caused by using the save from developer...
I mean it will be worth time to discover more with a guide or walkthrough though however the newest I found only update for 0.47 I guess
Using the developer's save, only AOP 20 will be added. If you complete it on your own, it is impossible to pick it up.

JaxMan

Apr 9, 2020
I'm currently playing v0.51, if I update to v0.52 will my saves still be good? I began playing at v0.51.

STet

Apr 17, 2020
I'm currently playing v0.51, if I update to v0.52 will my saves still be good? I began playing at v0.51.
No, even if 0.52 starts with saves from 0.51, the game will not work normally. There will be crashes and various bugs, and some places will be impassable. The developer releases its own save with each version, with which you can start the game from any chapter.

Last edited:

seanpan

Sep 22, 2018
It can't work normally in mac air os, is it too lower with the configuration of hardware?
anybody figure it out for me?
Thanks much for this!

JaxMan

Apr 9, 2020
Guilio is in the basement walking around and I have a package to deliver to him. I completed the Giovanna stuff is there a way to get him back to his original position in the alley?

Enot1964

May 20, 2019
Guilio is in the basement walking around and I have a package to deliver to him. I completed the Giovanna stuff is there a way to get him back to his original position in the alley?
No, you have to load some early save (before you've talk with Giovanna). Also, you can try to deliver a package to Gina, she is in back alley, on the same place where Guilio stood earlier. But you also need Guilio if do not have secial issue AoP featuring Lady Gloria (it's one of the side quests). If you don't have this magazine, then the only solution - load earlier save.

solarBear

Jun 10, 2020
I followed every step mention in the installation guide but still cant open the game ,
after fully unpacking the game 0.51 (part 1 to 7) I found 2 places where same launching exe files(Adventures Of Willy D 0.51) are present
Screenshot (833).png Screenshot (832).png
but none none of them launches the game
Screenshot (834).png Screenshot (835).png
can someone please help me

L_M94

Jan 30, 2020
Anychance we can get a v1.0 torrent? Some of the update files are a bit iffy. I tried going from 0.5 to 0.51 & then to 0.52, but the installed picked up only errors & issues.

STet

Apr 17, 2020
Anychance we can get a v1.0 torrent? Some of the update files are a bit iffy. I tried going from 0.5 to 0.51 & then to 0.52, but the installed picked up only errors & issues.

Reactions: L_M94
4.40 star(s) 113 Votes