STet

Apr 17, 2020
yo, it says v1.0 but it's still not complete? i was looking forward to this too.... also, where is the v1.0 download link, i can see a v0.51 link and update from v0.52 to v1.0. Isn't there a v1.0 download link?
The version number 1.0.0 indicates that the plot is over. The developer will fix bugs and promised more new content, but now he is giving all his strength to the new EON project and work on updating AoWD is moving slowly. At the moment:
Progress.jpg
The official link to v1.0.0 is only available to Patreon subscribers, but you can use this
or the unofficial v1.0.0 (archive from one part, not seven!).

Last edited:

Ooh

Jun 9, 2018
copy the second AOWD into the first one
Anon. Thank you so much. I never had so much trouble trying to run a game. Even AAA Steam titles are less hassle than this was. Good thing this forum exists. For anyone playing for the first time, this method worked.

edouhard

Aug 1, 2017
Hello, the game is really great but i'm totally stuck with Jade, i finished the game, have 170 dolls but impossible to unlock anything with her...can someone explain me how do that ? because i tried lot of thing and its became really boring....thanks in advance

zetsupetsu

Dec 22, 2019
I'm confused, there's lot of version download links in the OP. Can someone point me in the right direction which do I download?

Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020
I'm confused, there's lot of version download links in the OP. Can someone point me in the right direction which do I download?
Its odd and complicated. You have to download them all, and then unpack them one at a time in the right order. The game is huge, at about 50g.

Enot1964

May 20, 2019
I'd recommend you to download v.1.0 via torrent. You'll get the whole game without messing with archive files. You'll find torrent file here:
https://f95zone.to/threads/adventures-of-willy-d-v1-0-nenad-asanovic.3423/post-5975690
or here:
https://f95zone.to/threads/adventures-of-willy-d-v1-0-nenad-asanovic.3423/post-5912969
It's 25.4 Gb and the game is really good, it's deserve to download it.

zetsupetsu

Dec 22, 2019
Does the incest here contain blood related mother incest or just the mother in law?

Also, are you able to share your wife with other men?

FusiFranse

Apr 28, 2020
Allrighty man !

Nenad ,
I've tried to install a few of the mentioned resources now and neither of them works for me (PC - NO Mac).
Either the link on F95zone are fake to get some feedback or to use a proper forum rather than patreon, or there are more corrupted curroptions in outer space than needed and most of are linked to kyrillic descriptions adverted on a english forum whereas the source isn't a kyrillic region.

Did I understood correctly, this forum provides some working links for key-less programs in early alpha and small scaled adult entertainment programs, free of charge?
At the moment, it looks like to me it's a patreons only "game" and this forum is only an advert to subscribe.

Man ! no mediated answer (use google translator) and no excuses please !
This is v1.0
I've downloaded from various sources but only mentioned ones on this page and public patreon.

Let me tell you, what I faced:

Header translated: your PC was protected by Windows
Source: patreon link when updating to v1.0
1626450166262.png

Zip file error CRC
1626452928971.png

openal.dll - Open AL
1626451582494.png
avcodec-56.dll
1626451624874.png
avformat-56.dll
1626451653643.png
avutil-54.dll
1626451697925.png

cmd file fail
With the f95zone.to link files I had following problem:
On cmd I had via updating the files only error messages on the files in \TEMP
cmd asked me, if I know what I do and that it could really mess my hardware.
some shra...exe or sha...exe issue where 2 other .exe and some other folders I didn't looked through at that time, were installed.

Some f95zone.to support online to help on those issues with this developer ?

Let me ask in the same thread, if this should be flagged as advert only, no usable files found?

Last edited:

Nenad A.

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2018
Allrighty man !

Nenad ,
I've tried to install a few of the mentioned resources now and neither of them works for me (PC - NO Mac).
Either the link on F95zone are fake to get some feedback or to use a proper forum rather than patreon (patreon bans incest content adverted by the creatives, right?), or there are more corrupted curroptions in outer space than needed and most of are linked to kyrillic descriptions adverted on a english forum whereas the source isn't a kyrillic region.

Did I understood correctly, this forum provides some working links for key-less programs in early alpha and small scaled adult entertainment programs, free of charge?
At the moment, it looks like to me it's a patreons only "game" and this forum is only an advert to subscribe.

Man ! no mediated answer (use google translator) and no excuses please !
This is v1.0
I've downloaded from various sources but only mentioned ones on this page and public patreon.

Let me tell you, what I faced:

Header translated: your PC was protected by Windows
Source: patreon link when updating to v1.0
View attachment 1301704

View attachment 1301788

View attachment 1301727

View attachment 1301729

View attachment 1301731

View attachment 1301732

With the f95zone.to link files I had following problem:
On cmd I had via updating the files only error messages on the files in \TEMP
cmd asked me, if I know what I do and that it could really mess my hardware.
some shra...exe or sha...exe issue where 2 other .exe and some other folders I didn't looked through at that time, were installed.

Some f95zone.to support online to help on those issues with this developer ?

Let me ask in the same thread, if this should be flagged as advert only, no usable files found?
In short... Many people download game from here and if you go through this forum you will see that all works for them. Also EVERYONE who download from my page has game working correctly. Game is made with Visionaire studio engine (you can google it it's not virus or whatever you maybe think it is). When you have issues with drivers please do check online resources and tutorials ONLY on official sites for this resources. When game is missing any dll file DO NOT EVER download separate dll files from some unknown page. dll are part of some sub programs or drivers and can be correctly fixed ONLY if you install this correctly. Also windows will scream that files are missing even if you have them installed but they are corrupted. So you need to know your way with this things so game will work properly. Also you should always check integrity of downloaded files if check sums match original files... Be aware that windows may scream on every exe that is not specifically white listed by microsoft. And just in case you wonder... I also always check all links that I give on my patreon and they are all 100% virus free. I hope this helps :)

FusiFranse

Apr 28, 2020
Thanks a lot !
In this case, I'm sorry to say that my hardware is worth a tiny, tiny, tiny bit (more than I can afford right now) and so I won't be installing any more of it.
Sorry for previous post but I searched for solutions in this forum and found no satisfactory answers during many releases.

The almighty be with you and good time

4.40 star(s) 113 Votes