Spoodley

Aug 25, 2020
Hey,

Just wondering, is it possible to choose which male to use in MMF in the Platinum Chamber or are the choices fixed?

Thanks.

STet

Apr 17, 2020
有人能告诉我如何使用这些压缩包1-7吗?
මෙය ඉංග්‍රීසි භාෂා සංසදයකි, නීති කියවන්න. ඔබට මෙහි සන්නිවේදනය කර පිළිතුරු ලබා ගැනීමට අවශ්‍ය නම් ඉංග්‍රීසියෙන් ලියන්න.
මෙම කොටස් හතම පොදු බහු-වෙළුම සහිත RAR ලේඛනාගාරයකි.

Last edited:

STet

Apr 17, 2020
Hey,

Just wondering, is it possible to choose which male to use in MMF in the Platinum Chamber or are the choices fixed?

Thanks.
The number of scenes rendered by the developer is limited, there is no free choice of partners.

Apr 30, 2020
Hey guys,

I assume that the cersion from here is the exact same that is present on the creator's patreon for free without any additional stuff? In that case deffo want to support a creator with a champ approach like that with $.

Reactions: jackp0t and 44Tom

Nenad A.

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2018
found that the bgm of spore island is much alike "Promised Land - Tony L" ;)
Most of Music in Willy D game was made by me using Magix Music Maker software... That sample inside Tony L song is for sure same as I used in Spore music background. I am not sure did Tony L used it or he made it and sold copyrights to Magix Music Maker developers. I stopped using this software as they have really ultra expensive license if one want to use their samples in music (unless they are free for everyone) That is reason why I never placed Willy D on steam as well. In my New game EON, I am using my own instruments and Ableton live 11 so there will be no copyright conflicts and I will be able to put EON on steam and sell it if I wish, along with soundtrack as all EON soundtrack is actually original made by me and 2 of my musician friends :)

Ahmo

Dec 26, 2017
Hey guys, any help with installing the game? I downloaded v0.5.1 individually and put every rar file into the same folder then what? Extract only part 1 and let it keep going or extract every part individually? Also i extracted them before but when i open the game i only have the cursor and a black screen.

STet

Apr 17, 2020
Hey guys, any help with installing the game? I downloaded v0.5.1 individually and put every rar file into the same folder then what? Extract only part 1 and let it keep going or extract every part individually? Also i extracted them before but when i open the game i only have the cursor and a black screen.
First, download to Patreon. See how to unpack the game here.

Reactions: Damnd

STet

Apr 17, 2020
Is the game over?
Is there anything else left to add?
According to the developer, bugs will be fixed and new content will be added. But it is not known when it will be. Four and a half months have passed since the release of v1.0, and the progress of creation of v1.1 is currently 14%. Nenad gives all his strength to the new project EON.

JokerSF

Jan 9, 2021
I'm really confused as to how to install this game. I'm seeing mixed information. Can anyone clarify how to install it all fresh? Any help is appreciated.

Traitus

Aug 6, 2017
I'm really confused as to how to install this game. I'm seeing mixed information. Can anyone clarify how to install it all fresh? Any help is appreciated.
Go to the patreon page (the link is in the first post) 3 or 4 post down there is a post with the title "Adventures of Willy D 1.0" you have there links for mega, torrent and a couple of other download services. Just download and install it.

Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020
The important thing is that you need to save all of the individual parts first BEFORE you try to install them. It took me a while to figure that out. Most game on here, you can just download it and Winrar will install it right then, but this one cannot work that way.

I created an entire folder for the downloads, which will total about 50 gigs. Then after I had them all, I installed them one by one. Its a LONG process and it will act funny a few times, doing things no other install I've ever worked with does. But its a HUGE game, and IMO worth it.

Reactions: JokerSF

Nenad A.

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2018
The important thing is that you need to save all of the individual parts first BEFORE you try to install them. It took me a while to figure that out. Most game on here, you can just download it and Winrar will install it right then, but this one cannot work that way.

I created an entire folder for the downloads, which will total about 50 gigs. Then after I had them all, I installed them one by one. Its a LONG process and it will act funny a few times, doing things no other install I've ever worked with does. But its a HUGE game, and IMO worth it.
You do not install them 1 by one that is WRONG way to do it. Download all zip files and extract all with winrar or 7zip by simply clicking on part 1 other ones will extract automatically to your chosen folder. I don't think that is that complicated :) That is not something I invented. That is how multiple rar/zip parts worked since there is... ehm computer? lol
Also total of 50 GB only can mean that you downloaded mac and pc version... And You don't need to do that to have game installed :)

JokerSF

Jan 9, 2021

Thanks. I appreciate it.

Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020
You do not install them 1 by one that is WRONG way to do it. Download all zip files and extract all with winrar or 7zip by simply clicking on part 1 other ones will extract automatically to your chosen folder. I don't think that is that complicated :) That is not something I invented. That is how multiple rar/zip parts worked since there is... ehm computer? lol
Also total of 50 GB only can mean that you downloaded mac and pc version... And You don't need to do that to have game installed :)
Thank you for the response and advice. I love your game!

I did explain that poorly. After I had all of the different parts downloaded, they did all install themselves one after another, yes. I'm glad that several people on the board gave me tips.

4.40 star(s) 113 Votes