Nenad A.

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2018
Thanks a lot !
In this case, I'm sorry to say that my hardware is worth a tiny, tiny, tiny bit (more than I can afford right now) and so I won't be installing any more of it.
Sorry for previous post but I searched for solutions in this forum and found no satisfactory answers during many releases.

The almighty be with you and good time
No problem. Also you can check on my patreon page if you scroll down what are minimum requirements for game. It's pretty clear from there what you need. (as c++ 2012 and so on) All needed for playing the game is listed on my patreon page. And it's basically standard drivers that actually comes with installing windows. I listed those just in case people for whatever reason don't have them. :)

Last edited:

manneychin

May 8, 2017
The version number 1.0.0 indicates that the plot is over. The developer will fix bugs and promised more new content, but now he is giving all his strength to the new EON project and work on updating AoWD is moving slowly. At the moment:
View attachment 1259210
The official link to v1.0.0 is only available to Patreon subscribers, but you can use this
or the unofficial v1.0.0 (archive from one part, not seven!).
Who should be notified, and how, to have key info from the above comment included in the 1st post?

What is the convention here? Use "Report" on the the above comment and, I assume, have the f95zone admins notified or try to mention/notify 1st post's author (Davidreiter), who may or may not be around & looking after this thread after 5 years?

Super242

Mar 20, 2020
i dont get it; i downloaded all 7 parts, compiled the parts together, installed .52 and 1.0 patches, clicked on the ececutible just to get a message that tells me that it failed to load and might be corrupted. WHAT AM I DOING WRONG??????????

aussieblue

Jan 17, 2020
i dont get it; i downloaded all 7 parts, compiled the parts together, installed .52 and 1.0 patches, clicked on the ececutible just to get a message that tells me that it failed to load and might be corrupted. WHAT AM I DOING WRONG??????????
when you ran the updates did they complete successfully or did you get a message with a y/n choice saying that there might be issues? (I can't remember the exact message that comes up)

Super242

Mar 20, 2020
when you ran the updates did they complete successfully or did you get a message with a y/n choice saying that there might be issues? (I can't remember the exact message that comes up)
i got a message saying certain files already existed; is that what you are talking about?

aussieblue

Jan 17, 2020
I was thinking of the 'checksum failed' message that can occur if the updater was unsuccessful and kept saying that various files were missing.

Lamoucheronn

Apr 28, 2017
Savegames v1.0.0 passed without using developer's Savegames files. Collected everything that is possible in this build.
Thank you so much! I noticed you have 2 more dolls left to collect and some photos as well, I'll try to look for them

STet

Apr 17, 2020
Hey guys, where to find sister (nun) Larissa?

or how to unlock it... i searched all over the map((
Sister Larissa can be found in front of the church entrance.
Church Map.png Larissa.png
The Church location will open after you talk to the Mother Superior in the Chamber of Lust (Silver Room) of the Doll House.
Mother Superior.png

Last edited:
Reactions: momomgoa
4.40 star(s) 113 Votes